Author Topic: Aventador Parts  (Read 17149 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Aventador Parts
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 04:06:19 PM »
Glad to hear things were just misunderstood and thank you for posting this update. Keep us updated on the real scammer here so we can add it to the list of scammers!

GrandBorghiniMercy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 03:03:27 PM »
For clarification for the mighty mouth members on this forum...6.0 & I had a long and thorough conversation.  My business partner and I have never done any business nor scamming with 6.0 nut. A Canadian who goes by Chanthu Buth sent us the video with our name photo tagged to show us what he built and that he was legit. After speaking with 6.0, we partially resolved the issue in finding the culprit.  More info will be provided later. We never sold false products, or accepted payment from anyone with scamming intentions. Please don't reply with the jokes or false information without knowing the facts. Peace.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 01:46:50 PM »
I did some cleaning up on this thread. I need to remind everyone unless you are directly involved with this deal please stay out of this. I will keep this up even though it is completely irrelevant to the tread title just to see if some good comes out of it. For future please contact through PM's and if there is a major issue that cannot be resolved please post a thread up in the feedback section of the forum warning other members of this company.

Onewickedsvt

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »
Stupid ghetto thug scammer.

Shameful.

Aightttttt G.

Where is this clowns place of business? As far as I know, there is no one in ny/nyc.

From their new website; http://dreamsforlessauto.webs.com
Here at Dreams For Less Auto, our mission is to provide customers with a chance to build their own customized replica Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti Veyron, Bentley GT, Porsche, or Ashton Martin. We have 4 production sites which are located in the United States. Our Replicas are produced and completed in only 2 to 3 months from our professionals. We have top of the line performance replica sports cars which may include v6 or v8 engines, custom interior/exterior paint, rims, A/V sound systems, automatic start, back up cameras, panaramic roofs and vertical doors. As a valued customer, you also have the option to physically observe your replica during the production stages from our site. It is "your car", so we want "you" to be apart of the process during our building phases! We send pictures and communicate via cell/email and video messaging as requested. We do not scam, or tollerate customers that will give us a hard time. This is why we allow customers to visit ANY of our production sites, meet our builders and even see their car get built in person. WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE! We are looking for SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. For more information please choose our categories on our header of this site and feel free to contact us as soon as possible.

So how many of these so called production sites do you have? Scam scam scam. Yet you are using a free web hosting service. RIGHTTTTT!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 12:41:13 PM by Onewickedsvt »

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 07:22:00 AM »

GrandBorghiniMercy

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2014, 10:16:16 PM »
6.0 call me back right now, I missed your call. You can call me now so we can clear this up now. Leave a call back number also

GrandBorghiniMercy

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2014, 09:34:52 PM »
Bro call me please. Ian isnt behind this. This is a huge mix up. I can assure you this. If you call me personally 1 on 1 we can talk now.

6.0nut

• Liked: 16
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 09:31:49 PM »
I was under the impression you could clear up something with your relative / business partner , now he is an associate , that you cannot control ,but you have tied yourself to him by posting that he is your relative and business partner / associate,no need to go off on anyone ,it was very naive of me to think you would try to clear this up with your cousin ,business partner / associate rather than try to discredit me.This is funny , i guess as long as you come through for you its all good. On the other hand if it was my business ,i would jump on the phone ,call my relative and tell him ,hey you need to fix this asap because it has me tied to you and your bad dealing an misfortune ,this is my last post about the subject. Tell your relative hello ,i look  for any and all ads posted under any of the 4 names used ,so we can bring his deals to front stage.         

GrandBorghiniMercy

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2014, 08:46:06 PM »
Listen fatboy I feel sorry for you but to sit here and talk on something thats not real makes your an idiot. I offered this guy to call my direct line and still nada. By you saying anything about New Yorkers doesnt offend me in the slightest way Homie.  Ive never scammed anyone in my life G. Crazy thing is I AM THAT I AM. TRUTH. This is the first time I've ever been on here. So to clear things up. Call me dogg

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2014, 08:35:02 PM »
Lame excuse after lame excuse..  I feel for you 6.0nut i have been ripped off also and it sucks big time! @ GrandBorghini..do you believe this man is just trying to talk smack against you and your business partner for the fun of it? cmon dude look at how passionate he is and how much detailed evidence he is posting! Your guilty and you know it. All i see from your responses is excuses and pointing the blame somewhere else when you clearly admitted that you are associated with the man that ripped this man off (6.0nut). Dont you have a concience?? instead of talking smack like a NewYorker, why dont you have sympathy and understanding and help him?? Wait, i know why..CAUSE YOUR A SCAMMER!! thats why. I hope you scam the wrong person and get some serious "streetjustice" on your ask! Im so tired of people like you stay out of our forums and go back to the rock you crawled out of! 
Whats the PayPal email they used?  I have zero claims because we dont sell parts. Just the replica cars. That video was sent to us from Canada.  They tagged our name to show us proof that they build. Not us. Its two of us.  We never lived in Canada nor Arkansas.  NY all day.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 08:37:31 PM by Fatboyslim »

GrandBorghiniMercy

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2014, 08:11:48 PM »
Whats the PayPal email they used?  I have zero claims because we dont sell parts. Just the replica cars. That video was sent to us from Canada.  They tagged our name to show us proof that they build. Not us. Its two of us.  We never lived in Canada nor Arkansas.  NY all day.

6.0nut

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2014, 07:46:31 PM »
Here is the proof you asked for. Please follow the post numbers of this thread.
Post #22 Shows bumper being built by your business partner/ relative
Post #30 Shows bumper built by your business partner/ relative
Post #47 Shows that full payment was sent to your business partner/ relative for the bumper (Notice the date as well)
Post #49 Shows more payment info and tracking number request from your business partner/ relative
Post #52 Asking again for tracking info from your business partner/ relative
Post #53 Response from your business partner/ relative (Notice the date as well)
Post #54 Me requesting shipping info from your business partner/ relative
Post # 63 Me informing the forum of your business partner/ relative not sending item or responding after item has been paid for and shipping paid for.
Post #64 The item I paid your business partner/ relative for being shown at your shop with your company contact info
Post #75 You confirming that this person is your business partner/ relative
If you require more PROOF I can post the PMs from your business partner/ relative
So if you still do not know who could have used your companys name you need to speak to  your business partner/ relative[/b
Fill free to contact me openly over the forum as I have nothing to hide or cover up. Thank you

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 07:49:37 PM by 6.0nut »

GrandBorghiniMercy

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2014, 07:05:13 PM »
Idk who could of used our name call me now directly Grand 716-381-2383

GrandBorghiniMercy

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 06:54:34 PM »
Who the frog are you referring to? Please upload some proof of doing any business with DFLA. You've never sent me a dime. You're the one lying frog head. Don't ever tryand down play me or my team. Show some proof of anyone getting ripped off, scammed or anything. Any video that was on youtube that belonged to someone else we had the owners permission. State actual facts instead of following false hype.

6.0nut

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2014, 06:42:32 PM »
So let me get this straight. Your plan is to come on the forum and tell the members of this forum that you are in business with and a relative of a proven thief and the "Plates in Arkansas are false.". Then you say "This is not a get rich quick scheme or some b.s. people who take money and run" (Keep in mind this is exactly what you and your business partner/ relative have done to me. Taken my money and run). I am an honest person, so I don't associate nor do I go into to business with Dishonest people. Most people surround themselves with other people that share similar habits, personalities and beliefs . If you are a truly honest business person, you will either return the money I paid for the item you have listed on your website or you will supply the item itself. So now the people you hope to do future business with/ this forums members are now watching to see how you resolve this.Fellow member please keep this in mind " Names change, but habits do not" Once again thank each of you who are continuing to help keep our hobby clean.So Dreams For Less Auto if this was my relative I would help handle the issue of him taking my money last year , then asking for more shipping money then never send out nothing ,i have all PAY PAL records to prove my transaction.if he is your relative / business partner ,can you sort this out and prove who is the brains behind the operation ,or at least right a wrong ,I still need and want this front bumper I paid full price plus shipping for.I was hoping he would mold it or do what ever he needed to do with it and send me my bumper. I hope you are the business man ,you say you are ,& fix this, asap.