Build Diaries > Murcielago

Where can i get a lambo fiberglass kit

(1/4) > >>

76mx:
I have already been through the process and my chassis comes with a U.S. and ISO International certified VIN number as well as a U.S. MCO. But if you want to do it on a Fiero, I have one here that you can have.

Mr.AllBlackLambo:
I didn't want to do all that cutting and paying my buddy to weld for me so thanks for your input I'm glad 76mx came around because I was getting ready to buy a fiero

Thumper:
I can say that building my 6.0, I sure wish I would have gone with a custom tube frame rather than use the Fiero.  I kept the tub on the Fiero and that was basically it.  Seems to me like a wasted a lot of the original car.  Right down to the wiring, pretty much everything but the basic tub and the 5 speed transmission, and a hand full of small bits and pieces were used.  I honestly think if I started from scratch, I might have had this thing done a little bit sooner.  Of course that all comes with a price.  I think in my haist, I also removed most (if not all) VIN numbers in the process so that may be fun when it comes time to register in a month or 2.  I did manage to sell a lot of those extra Fiero parts on ebay and reclaimed most of money back for the car.  Just my 2 cents, and I hope this helps a little on your decision. 

76mx:
Will send you an email with info. Tubeframe is $6,000 for bare chassis or $8,000 with the corners hung. I am at the Atlanta shop for a few more days and it was 80 today with freeze warnings tonight.

Mr.AllBlackLambo:
76mx    Thanks how can i get in contact with you when I'm ready to come see your shop. I'm new to this site and don't know all its features my email is jyoungfalcon21@gmail.com. I am interested in a tube frame whats the price on them also I'm looking for the hard top version ohio weather is crazy it was 80 two days ago and snowed today lol 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version