Author Topic: Audi wiring  (Read 8204 times)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
Re: Audi wiring loom help
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 08:21:59 PM »
dont , just yet, some Audi guys said they have module in doors ,with out wont start , Now that is not confirmed ,but check it out first. go to Audi forum  or dealers and ask someone. best get a cup of coffee for one the mechanics that works on electrical . :CSS
Aw wtf that's ridiculous :\ Hope that's not the case especially since I cut it when I didn't want to tear the back of the car apart, so really in the picture that's just half of the whole thing

Tallon

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 08:20:28 PM »
You...are... Getting married today... Right?
darn I forgot. LOL nah that would be Mitch

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »
dont , just yet, some Audi guys said they have module in doors ,with out wont start , Now that is not confirmed ,but check it out first. go to Audi forum  or dealers and ask someone. best get a cup of coffee for one the mechanics that works on electrical . :CSS

Onewickedsvt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 07:13:07 PM »
You...are... Getting married today... Right?

Tallon

Audi wiring
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 06:46:10 PM »
Well.. I decided to sort through the wiring that I pulled from my Audi A8 and I don't know what the easiest way to separate the engine wiring from the wiring that isn't needed is. It all seems to be intertwined, when you follow an required connector for the engine it just scatters through all the body wiring that I don't want. I could just throw it all in but this is one heavy clump of wire! And that car had way too many features ::scratch I assume there will be a lot of dtc's
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:14:04 PM by Tallon »