Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Reventon from a legitimate seller.

(1/5) > >>

Robert:
Only protecting every ones interests here! I felt like a kid a Christmas.

Fatboyslim:
Yes  i can vouch for Jaime also, just bought an Lp640 from him.. awesome guy and very professional. Mike Vetter in Fla, Ron in Vancouver BC, Jerry Zolman Atl GA, Joe Sokol aka Fiero King, Charlie Strickland, Franco Gagliardi, these guys are just a few that are proven to be class A builders for hire. There are more im sure but these are just a few that i know of, for anyone doing research to have a car built. FYI please my advice to anyone listening do not everrrr buy a venta 700 aventador body they are fargon garbage! have you seen the half finished crazy thing for sale on ebay? it gives me nightmares  888o

Robert:
I stopped by Jamie's shop today in Michigan. They have a couple of nice projects. If interested in buying a body contact lamboreplica on this forum. They are a good group of guys working there.

solrac:
The only worst than Americans are Californian. Wow and the only worst than Californians is los angelinos. Lmao
We are infidels or what ??  Lol
Californian girls are promiscuous? ?
Well good thing I like here .

BigPines:

--- Quote from: Digibeam on June 12, 2014, 03:04:05 PM ---That and being Canadian we have to work twice as hard to get half the respect as anywhere else...

--- End quote ---
Really? I don't ever hear bad things about Canadians. You guys are alright by me. ::thumbup

Now in the U.S. we get a bad rap everywhere in the world. Everyone loves to hate us.  ::usa :(

In fact, in many circles, the only thing worse than an American is a Californian. I guess I can't win.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version