Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Reventon from a legitimate seller.

<< < (2/5) > >>

RUNDLC:
I would like to know how much these bodies cost too!  Maybe since Lam   bor  ghini would come down on ANYONE HAVING MOLDS, I would say you better stay underground if you dont want them in shreads IJS

Digibeam:
I was hoping for a "bakers dozen".  But 5:1 is a very attractive deal!!

In regards to the post I am always going to be sceptical of the next best thing that comes out of nowhere, this isnt from bitterness but from a calculated expectation based on reality.
That and being Canadian we have to work twice as hard to get half the respect as anywhere else, so giving it is something like ...trust,  it must be earned, it isn't a God given right.
I am always happy a person has been validated, few people are given credit when due, where others are highly praised for mediocrity....
The body looks good, no idea where it came from, who really fabricated it or the initial source, but by all means it's the end user who is the only one that needs to feel good about it and without question this seems to be the case.... Unless he is in fact being held hostage and forced to write these positive comments about his captors in order to win freedom.... At which point I suggest "speak in Codes".... We will eventually figure it all out and over ride a satellite or two so we can triangulate your position and send in the "* Pizza Guy"...... Shhhh.  -----> (*code)

cmarens:

--- Quote from: Digibeam on June 12, 2014, 12:40:22 PM ---personally I am running out of excuses, But I have been getting topped up by everyone else's...
Interesting how that works.

--- End quote ---

Digi, it sounds like you need to come on down to the Excuse Emporium and let me hook you up with a shiny new excues or two. I can also do a 5 for 1 deal since you are a heavy contributor to the forum.  ::beers

In all seriousness, I did Google Excuse Emporium and there is nothing out there like it...maybe that is my million dollar idea? Or 700,000 Pound Sterling idea for my British friends here. Dang inflation!!  :LL:

BigPines:
Guys, please don't take offense. Jadams did get carried away with his enthusiasm but I think we can all understand why. It's all good.

We all know how many scammers there are out there. It is sad but when we finally have a rare positive experience, it can seem like it would be the only one we ever will have. I get it.

I too would like to know more about Jamey. Maybe Jamey just wants to lay low and stay out of legal trouble. Anyway, I am very happy for you Jadams. I'm glad you are still excited about this after all you have been through. Looking forward to seeing your build diary.

Jadams:
I would love to validate anyone selling bodies or parts however I can't do that if I never dealt with you. Solrac I would've gotten a body from your guy "( we'll you know about that)". Thanks Solrac.
TO EVERYONE WHOS OFFENDED, SORRY! I wish I knew all you members had reventon bodies for sale? When Fieroking started a thread about me looking for a body no one PM me saying they could. Sorry to all who felt some type of way. It was never my intention !!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version