Author Topic: Reventon from a legitimate seller.  (Read 5113 times)

Robert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
Re: Reventon from a legitimate seller.
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014, 02:21:02 AM »
Only protecting every ones interests here! I felt like a kid a Christmas.
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2014, 01:44:43 AM »
Yes  i can vouch for Jaime also, just bought an Lp640 from him.. awesome guy and very professional. Mike Vetter in Fla, Ron in Vancouver BC, Jerry Zolman Atl GA, Joe Sokol aka Fiero King, Charlie Strickland, Franco Gagliardi, these guys are just a few that are proven to be class A builders for hire. There are more im sure but these are just a few that i know of, for anyone doing research to have a car built. FYI please my advice to anyone listening do not everrrr buy a venta 700 aventador body they are fargon garbage! have you seen the half finished crazy thing for sale on ebay? it gives me nightmares  888o

Robert

• Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 12:09:06 AM »
I stopped by Jamie's shop today in Michigan. They have a couple of nice projects. If interested in buying a body contact lamboreplica on this forum. They are a good group of guys working there.
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

solrac

• Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 05:11:21 PM »
The only worst than Americans are Californian. Wow and the only worst than Californians is los angelinos. Lmao
We are infidels or what ??  Lol
Californian girls are promiscuous? ?
Well good thing I like here .

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 04:35:35 PM »
That and being Canadian we have to work twice as hard to get half the respect as anywhere else...
Really? I don't ever hear bad things about Canadians. You guys are alright by me. ::thumbup

Now in the U.S. we get a bad rap everywhere in the world. Everyone loves to hate us.  ::usa :(

In fact, in many circles, the only thing worse than an American is a Californian. I guess I can't win.  ;)
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

RUNDLC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 03:58:56 PM »
I would like to know how much these bodies cost too!  Maybe since Lam   bor  ghini would come down on ANYONE HAVING MOLDS, I would say you better stay underground if you dont want them in shreads IJS

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 03:04:05 PM »
I was hoping for a "bakers dozen".  But 5:1 is a very attractive deal!!

In regards to the post I am always going to be sceptical of the next best thing that comes out of nowhere, this isnt from bitterness but from a calculated expectation based on reality.
That and being Canadian we have to work twice as hard to get half the respect as anywhere else, so giving it is something like ...trust,  it must be earned, it isn't a God given right.
I am always happy a person has been validated, few people are given credit when due, where others are highly praised for mediocrity....
The body looks good, no idea where it came from, who really fabricated it or the initial source, but by all means it's the end user who is the only one that needs to feel good about it and without question this seems to be the case.... Unless he is in fact being held hostage and forced to write these positive comments about his captors in order to win freedom.... At which point I suggest "speak in Codes".... We will eventually figure it all out and over ride a satellite or two so we can triangulate your position and send in the "* Pizza Guy"...... Shhhh.  -----> (*code)

cmarens

• Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »
personally I am running out of excuses, But I have been getting topped up by everyone else's...
Interesting how that works.

Digi, it sounds like you need to come on down to the Excuse Emporium and let me hook you up with a shiny new excues or two. I can also do a 5 for 1 deal since you are a heavy contributor to the forum.  ::beers

In all seriousness, I did Google Excuse Emporium and there is nothing out there like it...maybe that is my million dollar idea? Or 700,000 Pound Sterling idea for my British friends here. Dang inflation!!  :LL:
Kind Regards,

Chris

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 01:38:27 PM »
Guys, please don't take offense. Jadams did get carried away with his enthusiasm but I think we can all understand why. It's all good.

We all know how many scammers there are out there. It is sad but when we finally have a rare positive experience, it can seem like it would be the only one we ever will have. I get it.

I too would like to know more about Jamey. Maybe Jamey just wants to lay low and stay out of legal trouble. Anyway, I am very happy for you Jadams. I'm glad you are still excited about this after all you have been through. Looking forward to seeing your build diary.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 02:12:24 PM by BigPines »
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Jadams

• Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 01:15:59 PM »
I would love to validate anyone selling bodies or parts however I can't do that if I never dealt with you. Solrac I would've gotten a body from your guy "( we'll you know about that)". Thanks Solrac.
TO EVERYONE WHOS OFFENDED, SORRY! I wish I knew all you members had reventon bodies for sale? When Fieroking started a thread about me looking for a body no one PM me saying they could. Sorry to all who felt some type of way. It was never my intention !!!!!!

Jadams

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 01:06:17 PM »
Well, I sell excuses for a living, but since I am getting so much info and entertainment from you all I will consider this one on the house.

I don't think that Jadams meant any disrespect to anyone here. He may not have been aware of the other folks on here that produce entire bodies. I would like to believe that he was just so over-joyed after the terrible dealings that he had with the other vender that it poured out like rainbow-farts from a unicorn.

Or I could be completely wrong and he meant to torq all of you off and I am the fool here. That has been known to happen in my excuse wholesale business.  Joker:)

No I never met to offend anyone. Sorry guys and ladies.

Jadams

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 01:03:30 PM »
I posted on your other thread that I was ready to purchase an Aventador body and take your $100.00 before I read your insults here. I too produce Reventon and Mercy bodies and consider myself a "Real" seller, and am not aware of a single issue that any customer has ever had with me. I would like to know how you decided that I was not legit when we have never met or had a business dealing. You stress the quality of his business practice, I think what you just did is very poor practice.

Sorry if I offended you. I'm just simply stating my experience with Jamey. If I had any dealings with you and it was positive, I would make it known as well. I think I have the right to GIVE the utmost respect to a seller that was legitimate and trustworthy. I had no idea you sold anything. I recommend Jamey because all dealings where great and I owe it to any potential buyer to share that with, again sorry if I offended you, and since I know you sell parts I will seek you in the future.

solrac

• Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 12:51:20 PM »
I don't think he meant it the wrong way because he knows I can get him a reventon body.  I have had a body close for as Long as katana brought out his first reventon kit. And I do have a build diary to show I have one. Lol
We talked before him buying a kit from my guy so he obviously knows his guy is not the only one or real one or legitimate one.
I just think he was overwhelmed with his experience which is a good thing.
But he did kinda put down a few other ppl.
All in all no one should be offended because we all know there are a few good vendors out there.
He just had a bad experience and shouldn't be judge for it

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 12:40:22 PM »
It's all nice being happy with a purchase, buyers remorse can bring a person to an interesting low otherwise.
But over stating the purchase as being the "only" person to buy from when most of us, myself included have no idea who that person is, and despite the positive accolades several people have asked for contacts, location, price etc.
But nothing to say other than PM me?   Why not tell us all how to purchase from the best seller on the planet?
Just seems like another infomercial to me, personally I am running out of excuses, But I have been getting topped up by everyone else's...
Interesting how that works.

cmarens

• Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 12:24:39 PM »
Well, I sell excuses for a living, but since I am getting so much info and entertainment from you all I will consider this one on the house.

I don't think that Jadams meant any disrespect to anyone here. He may not have been aware of the other folks on here that produce entire bodies. I would like to believe that he was just so over-joyed after the terrible dealings that he had with the other vender that it poured out like rainbow-farts from a unicorn.

Or I could be completely wrong and he meant to torq all of you off and I am the fool here. That has been known to happen in my excuse wholesale business.  Joker:)
Kind Regards,

Chris