Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

robs lp640 is a scammer and i have proof

<< < (2/8) > >>

usmc_butler:
Look we all agree that Rob is more then likely a scammer (innocent until proven guilty) but the fact is unless you are a member here your not gonna know this guy isn't legit. Its always a new member that comes on here with all of this proof they have and there is nothing wrong with that. But what I am getting at is there are all these people out there that see his videos, youtube, eBay and whatever other marketing he is using today, just want to give the guy money without doing research and then people want to come on here and complain, giving this hobby a bad name. Rob is more then likely a scammer we all know that, if you are a member here and decide to do business with him after all of the threads your just putting yourself out there. My point is its nice to keep these treads going and at the top so NEW MEMBERS know to stay clear but is nothing else we can do about the rest of the world that is going to allow themselves to get screwed and come here and complain. Scamming is becoming a business just look at Super Replicas.

So my suggestion is leave this tread alone keep the proof on top so it is easier for members to decipher what happened and get back to our builds, nothing we can do will get this new member back his money this will all have to go through the legal system.

LETS GET BACK TO BUILDING!!!!  ::headbang

Dustin

solrac:
Rating system doesn't work well. I just gave jadams a positive by mistake.
How do u see who and why was a positive or negative rating was given for

Jadams:
I think you're correct. I just think it should be highlighted with extra inferences with bold red!

BigPines:
Jadams, I believe that is actually what the Trade Count is supposed to do but a lot of people don't use it.

Jadams:
I think when a member " business or trade" practice is in question that he/she should have a red flag beside their name with "WARNING" next to it. Anytime a member questionable " business or trade " isn't resolved the red flag continues to show up. This red flag follow the member on every login to the site. Just a thought!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version