Author Topic: robs lp640 is a scammer and i have proof  (Read 15327 times)

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: robs lp640 is a scammer and i have proof
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2014, 07:00:35 PM »
I too would like to see a sticky thread but I'm not sure the moderators would agree with us.

For now I have started a thread and will keep it up to date as we get new information: http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=2474.msg19958#msg19958

Something has to be done. The situation is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:13:06 PM by BigPines »
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Graeme Stebbing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 30
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2014, 06:57:10 PM »
yep I spotted that earlier in the week, is there no way on this site software of having a sticky permanently at the top like this site. Maybe our Admins have a way of doing that, it just seems so many of our members are getting ripped it gives the whole replica industry a really bad smell.
http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=1&sid=a8d7cd6196b118317c1b7bf1e59ec8b0

BigPines

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2014, 06:29:10 PM »
It isn't the best place for it but I started a little list here: http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=2460.msg19845#msg19845

Shall we start a new thread?

Graeme Stebbing

• Liked: 30
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2014, 06:03:09 PM »
Hi guys, I just spotted this over on MAD http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/general-kitcar-chat/18885-company-rtrexotics-legit.html#post204637 is there a way we can list the companies this guy is operating under , ie a sticky that everyone can see easily, or that a google search would find.  I am at the bottom of the world in New Zealand so I am unlikely to order a whole car shell, but it would protect you local guys from this lowlife, there must be a way to notify ebay so they can remove his accounts there.

LC_Member

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2014, 12:46:37 AM »
you notice that commercial says nothing about the rip off artist rob the jerk off..he doesn't mention the phone # or his name..scammer beyond scammer and he writes his own reviews on you tube..i have living proof he is a scammer and will get in serious trouble for all his scamming..he's a fat frog'n liar that has 2 kids and a wife that he supports on scams..i got my money back but i feel sorry for the guys that fell for his poopie

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2014, 08:59:11 AM »
Look we all agree that Rob is more then likely a scammer (innocent until proven guilty) but the fact is unless you are a member here your not gonna know this guy isn't legit. Its always a new member that comes on here with all of this proof they have and there is nothing wrong with that. But what I am getting at is there are all these people out there that see his videos, youtube, eBay and whatever other marketing he is using today, just want to give the guy money without doing research and then people want to come on here and complain, giving this hobby a bad name. Rob is more then likely a scammer we all know that, if you are a member here and decide to do business with him after all of the threads your just putting yourself out there. My point is its nice to keep these treads going and at the top so NEW MEMBERS know to stay clear but is nothing else we can do about the rest of the world that is going to allow themselves to get screwed and come here and complain. Scamming is becoming a business just look at Super Replicas.

So my suggestion is leave this tread alone keep the proof on top so it is easier for members to decipher what happened and get back to our builds, nothing we can do will get this new member back his money this will all have to go through the legal system.

LETS GET BACK TO BUILDING!!!!  ::headbang

Dustin
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:01:29 AM by usmc_butler »

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2014, 09:00:10 PM »
Rating system doesn't work well. I just gave jadams a positive by mistake.
How do u see who and why was a positive or negative rating was given for

Jadams

• Liked: 25
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2014, 06:52:54 PM »
I think you're correct. I just think it should be highlighted with extra inferences with bold red!

BigPines

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2014, 06:43:05 PM »
Jadams, I believe that is actually what the Trade Count is supposed to do but a lot of people don't use it.

Jadams

• Liked: 25
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2014, 05:26:12 PM »
I think when a member " business or trade" practice is in question that he/she should have a red flag beside their name with "WARNING" next to it. Anytime a member questionable " business or trade " isn't resolved the red flag continues to show up. This red flag follow the member on every login to the site. Just a thought!

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2014, 01:04:12 PM »
I don't think a bad vendor list would count against anyone for slander. A lot of forums do this. Regardless, I don't think one is needed with all the info we already have...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:11:03 PM by Tallon »

cmarens

• Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2014, 12:20:02 PM »
heck if a scammer can scam people for tens of thousands and not get in trouble why be scared to start a scammers list...

The problem with this is that it is easier for someone that is a scammer to take one of us to civil court for slander than it is for someone that is a scammer to be taken to criminal court for their transgressions. Civil court requires less evidence to land a person a financial settlement than criminal prosecution. Their evidence against a person that posts them on a list is the list. Unless there is a signed contract, those that are taken by these shysters have maybe a credit card statement or some texts as proof.

It is a sad world we live in, but from civil law to the cry for increased gun control laws, the system favors the crook.
Kind Regards,

Chris

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2014, 07:59:37 AM »
oh well as long as threads keep giving this shet a pass it will keep happening. closing threads, letting scammers thrive. it will keep happening, we cant even curse here, but scammers get to post and scam people out of thousands. there should be a running shetlist posted, with will documented scammers, it will be found online and will help kit car enthusiast from getting scammed. Or else more posts like this will follow. heck if a scammer can scam people for tens of thousands and not get in trouble why be scared to start a scammers list...
What is a list going to show that these threads haven't already? Rob has been on this list for a long time, people just don't do the research. They hear "best lamborghini replica builder in the world" and jump on it. As long as you know better that's all that matters.
How is cursing useful? Just expand your vocabulary.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:11:43 PM by Tallon »

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2014, 02:01:06 AM »
oh well as long as threads keep giving this shet a pass it will keep happening. closing threads, letting scammers thrive. it will keep happening, we cant even curse here, but scammers get to post and scam people out of thousands. there should be a running shetlist posted, with will documented scammers, it will be found online and will help kit car enthusiast from getting scammed. Or else more posts like this will follow. heck if a scammer can scam people for tens of thousands and not get in trouble why be scared to start a scammers list...
Siteupp.com

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2014, 07:52:18 PM »
Hey, Digi.  Did you forget??  we used the last bag on that guy from South Carolina.
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired