For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

Diablo Glass

(1/3) > >>

drumseven:
I have a Cory Davis roadster , any body no were I can find a windshield! Agp is not carrying them at this time, if u have or no of any connections, shoot me a text 269-788-848 thanxx

JJS SE30:
Sorry Paul,  I meant on the windshield part numbers not the door glass.  Have any insight on that issue?  Thxs Again J

bluefiero88:
The side glass i got from APG was laminated. I needed to cut the glass down to make it fit my doors it was about 1" to long .  I got the glass cut and installed with no problem.

01Lambiero:
Here are the measurements that I have for the AGP PB1147 windshield.

JJS SE30:
 ::help Does anyone know if AGP made two different types of the Diablo COUPE Glass?  I had called them in the past and I told them I had an IFG SE30 Coupe replica and they gave me a part# of PB-1174 but other people out there have AGP Diablo COUPE glass with a part# of PB-1144.  The measurements I got for the two different part #'s are very close but I'm not sure if they were measured 100% correct, it's all third party info.  The only thing I can think of is maybe IFG had AGP make the glass specific for there replica's?  Anyone got any insight or can help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!    Thxs J 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version