Author Topic: need help with 25th anniversary countach interior. PLEASE HELP!  (Read 1451 times)

Linlor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 28
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
Re: need help with 25th anniversary countach interior. PLEASE HELP!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 02:11:25 PM »
Cool;

Thanks for the update on the interior pieces Cliff.

Take care
Don

cliffs custom fab

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 23
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 06:08:03 PM »

76mx has 25th anniversary interior panels.  I bought a set from the original owner of the molds and they are very nice.  Molded from OEM panels.

Nice car.  I saw that for sale for a while. Post some more pics of the car.

Cheers
Don
Hello yall. Its been along time. And thanks for mentioning this don. I want to say that I have the interior molds in my possession. And to everyone else I also have all my mercy molds as well. Everything is right next to an OE 05 mercy roadster I'm repairing and i am fixing to mold all the stuff that makes a mercy roadster. Which I plan mold that stuff as soon as I get this Bugatti off my jig and sent for body work. Again. I have all the 25th stuff needed so hit me if you need something as well as mercy coupe stuff. When I'm done with the roadster I'll let everyone know. Sorry for the slight hijack. But it seems I needed to speak up in front of everyone so everybody knows what i have and what I don't.

String

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 02:59:49 PM »
Nice cars, and just so happens we stopped by the Haynes ( car manuals people ) museum on our holiday return trip last week , and had a look round the countach and delorean , just lovely. :P
Oooh , Red leather.

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 12:56:54 AM »
That looks very nice..... And wow on the Deloreans....  I just commented about another car looking like one of those... Very ironic

Linlor

• Liked: 28
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 11:18:57 PM »
76mx has 25th anniversary interior panels.  I bought a set from the original owner of the molds and they are very nice.  Molded from OEM panels.

Nice car.  I saw that for sale for a while. Post some more pics of the car.

Cheers
Don

bluefiero88

• Paul G / former founding member of D&R replicar.
  • Liked: 15
  • Hi fellow car fabricators
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 04:48:27 PM »
Wow man that car look really nice! You just need to take it to a reputable upholstery shop and talk to someone about what you want. a headliner should be pretty easy to do. If you need panels made then it may get tricky but the shop should be able to make them also. You may need to take them some photos of the real car and how it looks to give them a game plan. ::beers
Paul G

dthami2

• Davey T
  • Liked: 2
  • Countach, Murcielago, Testarossa, 2 Vendettas
    • Davey T Hamilton
need help with 25th anniversary countach interior. PLEASE HELP!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 03:42:47 PM »
hello,

i recently bought a very nice 25th anniversary replica and i am trying to find some help on finishing the interior; especially the headliner, ceiling, and side panels from bottom of windshield to headliner. i am wondering if you know of a person that builds the interiors or if there is a place that can make me the parts.  i have seen too many hacked together countach kits with bad home made looking interiors. this kit was done very well in every aspect and looks brand new on the outside. i want the interior to live up to the exterior.  please let me know if you can help. thank you for your time.

-david
Davey T Hamilton