Author Topic: engine cover  (Read 3160 times)

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
Re: engine cover
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 02:06:28 AM »
And the truth shall set you freee! Shultzyboy, Tusabes, Autopro, Onewickedsvt, all called me a liar, a scumbag and even insulted my wife and these are "senior" members here! Thank you senior members your doing a great job representing this forum. Rodriguez lied and played you all...Jordan fades back...swooosh!  ::thumbup
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 03:07:59 AM by Fatboyslim »

faker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 26
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 02:01:19 AM »
Beautiful!

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 01:22:05 AM »
just want to throw in a thought for you guys that works amazing, in my G28 build i made my own engine cover from a real bmw v12 motor, i took the entire top off the motor including the valve covers, intakes, distributors, wires, throttle bodies etc, cut and trimmed where necessary to fit and made custom brackets to hold it in place and im connecting the throttle body linkage to the v8 engine throttle body linkage so when you press the accelerator the v12 linkage moves with the v8 linkage and its simply the most beautiful thing i ever seen for an engine cover. it looks EXACTLY like a real v12 motor because it is...and even up close staring at it you cant tell its a cover. You can get a bmw 850 motor thats trashed for about $500 paint it, put some carbon fiber on it and a lamborghini logo then "wala" you got a v12! you can even connect the linkage of the v12 to the linkage of your motor so the throttle bodies move when your v8 accelerator moves!  i will show you pics soon, hope that helps Eddie your engine cover is amazing! great job! ::thumbup
                    Heres the truth about what happened to Rodriguez V12 motor. Rodriguez knew i took the top of the motor off 100% He lied to the forum and played everyone. Now you boys who called me a liar already know what you can kiss..  Ps i wont comment on this anymore ok, i just had to speak out cause i found this thread  ::thumbup
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 02:36:54 AM by Fatboyslim »

Lambobuild33

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 10:48:30 AM »
Do you have an engine cover for sale?

Lambobuild33@aol.com

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:03:34 PM »
Please post pics of your BMW engine cover! I'm curious as to how you finished it off!!!  ::beers
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 11:48:22 PM »
Great work eddie! your awesome brother.. just want to throw in a thought for you guys that works amazing, in my G28 build i made my own engine cover from a real bmw v12 motor, i took the entire top off the motor including the valve covers, intakes, distributors, wires, throttle bodies etc, cut and trimmed where necessary to fit and made custom brackets to hold it in place and im connecting the throttle body linkage to the v8 engine throttle body linkage so when you press the accelerator the v12 linkage moves with the v8 linkage and its simply the most beautiful thing i ever seen for an engine cover. it looks EXACTLY like a real v12 motor because it is...and even up close staring at it you cant tell its a cover. You can get a bmw 850 motor thats trashed for about $500 paint it, put some carbon fiber on it and a lamborghini logo then "wala" you got a v12! you can even connect the linkage of the v12 to the linkage of your motor so the throttle bodies move when your v8 accelerator moves!  i will show you pics soon, hope that helps Eddie your engine cover is amazing! great job! ::thumbup
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:50:10 PM by Fatboyslim »

Lambobuild33

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 07:15:13 PM »
Do you know anyone else that would have an engine cover? I have a 6.0 with a Fiero V-6

eddie

• Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
engine cover
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 10:02:25 PM »
 AH  ,start  working on my fakie cover not finished yet, but it's a start . not bolt on, cover just sits on top of the 3.8s/c.