How To - Tips > Hood - Engine Covers

Pic of the rear deck lid open.

(1/3) > >>

No Bull:
I was still talking about the muffler cover.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OEM-Factory-Lamborghini-Murcielago-EXHAUST-COVER-DECKLID-SPOILER-PANEL-/380425295787?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item58931d57ab&vxp=mtr

Chris

Tallon:
Seems we're talking about deck lid, then hatch and now engine covers  ::scratch

No Bull:

--- Quote from: dratts on August 19, 2012, 12:14:56 PM ---I have started thinking of one of those covers for my car.  My ls4 absolutely needs a beauty cover.  I don't care for the ls4 cover so I've experimented with ls3 and ls7 covers.  A murci replica cover would be expensive right?  And it would have to bear a strong resemblance to the real thing.  Decisions, decisions.  They run about $500 for just a raw unfinished piece right?  What would I have to expect to pay for a quality finished piece?

--- End quote ---

There was an OEM panel on Ebay for around $1800 shipped and it included the panel and the spoiler.  It would need to be painted to match your car and you'd need to add your own pair of linear actuators since the OEM set were missing.  I think that nearly any actuator that had the correct travel could be made to work.  I thought I seen another panel on Ebay for $900 but it didn't include the spoiler.

Chris

dratts:
I have started thinking of one of those covers for my car.  My ls4 absolutely needs a beauty cover.  I don't care for the ls4 cover so I've experimented with ls3 and ls7 covers.  A murci replica cover would be expensive right?  And it would have to bear a strong resemblance to the real thing.  Decisions, decisions.  They run about $500 for just a raw unfinished piece right?  What would I have to expect to pay for a quality finished piece?

notnilc20:
Oh Ok, thanks everyone, that explains why I could never find a picture of it open or of it opening..........Later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version