Author Topic: Received my car from RobLp640  (Read 15353 times)

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
Re: Received my car from RobLp640
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 08:29:22 PM »
Fatboyslim,

Sorry to here about the problems you've had, and glad to see it didn't keep you from your dream! That is a beautiful job you have been doing on that build of yours! Please do the rest of the community a favor and start a build thread with your progression from the start if possible! It will help all of us along with yourself! Keep up with the great work!!!  ::beers
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 06:05:25 PM »
To keep things straight, Rob didn't build me a car but rather I bought his first project after I seen it on EBay for sale.  Since then I've changed most everything that I bought from Rob and not much of that original build is left anymore.

Thanks,

Chris

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 04:04:55 PM »
The sad reality is that guys like me are so pathetically consumed and obsessed with the idea that we can own and drive a replica car that is exactly like the real lamborghini for only a fraction of the price. Instead of patiently looking at all the options like buying a car already completed or starting a build of our own. I almost sent super replicas $20k deposit till i read their invoice wich seemed to good to be true. I did do some research and found that rob had so many videos and he seems so overconfident / arrogant in them that i thought this guy must be legit cause hes built so many cars and is so confident that i want this guy. I even found out later that he built a car for Chris (No Bull) and that pretty much sealed the deal for me. A year ago i didnt really see too much negative talk about robslp there was few but i figured most all businesses get a few unhappy customers every now and then you cant please everyone. But i was wayyyy wrong.. i should have been more patient and smarter by using a credit card for payments that way im protected. But like most others i was in "consumed retard mode" and i didnt, i used cash instead. After rob cashed my $25k deposit check i knew i was locked in at that point and no turning back. if i stop payments he will keep my car and my money, if i try to threaten him or go against him in any way he will keep everything, so the best solution is to just keep making the payments and be nice and then hope to hell lthat you get something back in the end. the key is be nice not threatening, you always get more bees with honey. i soon after purchased a G28 that was trashed and started rebuilding it and making friends and contacts along the way. I am now proud to say that im a "beginner builder" and i have put in over 1000 hours so far on the murci in these pics. I did learn my lesson with rob and will never forget this experience i dont wish this on anyone it flat out sucks! but its over now. Patience and research is the key to this. To me, Roblp is the same as super replicas only difference is he will actually answer the phone and talk to you. He knows you cannot touch him and its very far for anyone to go see him. As long as he is allowed to be a member of these forums and advertise on youtube and ebay the scam will continue. My wish / suggestion is to have a zero tolerance policy and have him banned  based upon soo many, as in soooo many victims he has chewed up and spit out. And the list keeps growing daily. We wont be able to stop him completely but we can do our part to keep him out of a respected forum of builders. Heres some pics of the car im working on now wich im rebuilding completely, im very proud of it and im getting better each day. thanks to all you senior members i read your threads all the time and it helps big time!  ::beers

Randy
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:57:04 PM by Fatboyslim »

cmarens

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 01:41:14 PM »
I can create a video stating that I hit the home run that won the 2011 World Series, Hit the jump shot to win the NBA Championship, and then coached the Chicago Bears special teams that year. If I threw out enough cash I could even find some A-Hole that would swear to it all too. It certainly doesn't make it so. Everybody knows that I never coached in the NFL.  ::tongue

I also noticed that book was only $1. I don't want to knock discount advice by any means. However, the BEST and ONLY way to really protect your reputation online is to do the right thing by your customers and friends offline.

I hope you read this Rob and takes it to heart. I don't know you and you don't know me but here is my advice for whatever it is worth to you: Treat others as you would have them treat you. Period.
Kind Regards,

Chris

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 01:12:22 PM »
http://www.amazon.ca/Create-Protect-Promote-Reputation-Online-ebook/dp/B00ACNPAVO

I guess rob read a new book....  Funny how the guy is green screened and the iPad is double green screened ... And oddly enough never mentions the name of the business or the products.... But call the number below or go to the website....

I think we all need 5 star websites..... You know, cause when everyone is special... Then no one is... ::K

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 11:52:20 AM »
Well this guy says that RobsLp640 business is a business that delivers quality to it's customers and here is the video to prove it. Lol

This is too much.

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 11:34:35 AM »
Lamboclone.com: A forum of gearheads that want to "build" a cool looking replica of a world reknown sportscar.  If we knew what was entailed in this hobby of ours, we would probably go hide in a cave BUT, we love to build.  The dream and results permeate our being.  We are obsessed with the challenge.  Maybe we don't have all of the skills necessary but together we can find a supplier or learn the skills to do it.  Costly? Yes.  In depth research: an absolute necessity.  Patience: A must and plenty of it.  A group of guys and gals that will drive half way across this great nation of ours just to talk one on one with each other.  Grasp the knowledge that is accumulated in this forum and you should do all right. 

Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

jdinner

• Liked: 25
    • KwikerCars
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 04:36:08 AM »
I just watched that video, 'Aventador 700'. That body looks better than the one I got from naerc 10 years ago. All these cars need bondo work, it's a fact of life.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2014, 10:04:36 PM »
If you build it how can you lose? That's what most of us are doing. Getting someone to build it is a different story.
Think you have it backwards.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:49:29 AM by Tallon »

Fatboyslim

• Liked: 149
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »
@eddie, i know your not the same eddie that built the venta 700 garbage, your well respected here. If you go to his youtube channel you will see a new video labeled aventador 700, the 1st car there is mine. He shows many pics of it. No work has been done to it at all, just waiting a whole year and paying for nothing. Im grateful for at least getting something back. My advice to anyone looking to build a car is simply DONT. Just buy a car thats already been built and modify it if you want to your taste. You will lose nothing if you buy a car thats already built.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:24:10 PM by Fatboyslim »

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 03:08:44 PM »
your thread title makes it sound like you got a completed car from Rob?
Siteupp.com

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 03:07:56 PM »
..i got a chassis and some nice wheels for $53k

so your not having a car delivered then?
Siteupp.com

eddie

• Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 02:32:49 PM »
OK , that should be a little more sleep for you, I hope you are not thinking I'm the Eddie that build/sold that garbage. 53 Ginos and car is not complete to take your love for a spin?? Please don't be a shame to post your investment when it comes to your door. BTW I lost $$ too as deposit,( different builder) but recovered all with a little help from my friends ;) .

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 12:31:22 PM »
I forgot to mention about that BBB. They have no listing for Rob whatsoever...

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 12:18:41 PM »
Sorry to hear yet another person burnt. I'm suprised considering rob is a "master mechanic" according to one of his scam web sites. Along with his high rating from the BB on another of his scam web sites.