Author Topic: Received my car from RobLp640  (Read 15349 times)

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: Received my car from RobLp640
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 09:38:16 PM »
Fatboyslim, the car you are working on looks great. Rob's car is a joke. Looks like everyone working on it was tweaking. Please take the time to give Rob some appropriate vendor feedback here to help others know who they are dealing with: http://lamboclone.com/index.php?action=trader&id=60
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 12:37:19 PM »
Might just be another "business trip" for some people....

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 11:24:11 AM »
Hopefully the next person he messes with doesn't have a wife and kids. I think I'd involve something a little flammable.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 11:26:11 AM by Tallon »

Fatboyslim

• Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2014, 10:29:58 AM »
Actually Ive flown out to see him twice with my wife and baby, then drove 2000 miles from spokane washington out to see him a third time. Actually sat him down in the hotel lobby and told him my concerns, he swore to me that he wouldnt rip me off. A Total of 3 times i have been there. Fourth and last trip to pick up the car i had to work so i sent my brother. And actually your right about law suits, they wont work because after you spent $10-15k on a lawyers fees and lets say you win, no one can enforce a judgement. Rob hides all his assets and a judgement is only as good as the paper is written on. On the other hand, enternet posts and word of mouth DO work, they help other potential buyers to know what hes like, i guarantee that now after all this that no one currently in this forum will send him their money. From what i can see, he needs to change his career to a business of selling bullet proof vests.  :)

Randy
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:51:35 PM by Fatboyslim »

rotarycraig

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 13
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2014, 09:11:36 AM »
Why have any of you that have been ripped off NOT have "visited" this tool? Lawsuits and internet posts seem to not work. A nice "face to Face Sit down" can work wonders.

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 12:54:41 AM »
sux  :-\ but i wish u best bro

exoticse

• Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 11:05:12 PM »

what is sad is despite all this there is a line of folks posting on his videos in the comment section, lauding his work and pledging to send him monies for a car.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 10:51:55 PM »
That door isn't even ballpark!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
Re: Received my car from Rob
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2014, 10:21:14 PM »
Thanks tallon for that, im going keep at it, Its a hell of alot of fun. So heres the pics of the $53 thousand dollar car that RobLp "master builder" completely ripped me off on. Thanks alot Rob! i want you to know my wife is still crying i hope your happy! Enjoy my money, i hope you had fun with it. What comes around goes around. When my brother picked up the car the place looked like a junkyard and all the losers hanging around were all tweaked out on meth. I think after the 1st 2 or 3 people he ripped off he realized that no one can do anything about it so he kept going and evolving into what he is today. I worked so dam hard for that money! countless hours in the sun repairing air conditioners thinking to myself all day that im going to have this super cool car soon. Boy was i wrong. can a person be banned from here? It wont be able to stop him or get anyones money back, but it can certainly help others that may be thinking of using him. It will take a huge bite out of crime. Thank you for your consideration, im sure many many people will appreciate doing that.  Im done peace brothers ::salute
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:12:09 AM by Fatboyslim »

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 09:39:32 AM »
You can pay $5 on fiver for someone to record themselves saying you're product is good so it certainly doesn't take someone with $$ to pull off this kind of stuff. What's funny is he probably didn't think of doing that because it probably would have turned out more believable.

Anyway, the murcie you are working looks great, you put a lot of effort in to it. Thank god you are able to recover from such a loss and keep building. I guess I'm very cautious because this wouldn't nearly be the case for me.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:14:34 PM by Tallon »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 05:47:52 AM »
One more jab since I know Rob is reading this! If that monstrosity he is sending you classifies him as a Master Mechanic, what does that make you? Some sort of Wizard???
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 01:43:59 AM »
The car you got looks 10X better than that POS Rob is sending you!!!

eddie

• Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 09:23:28 PM »
YOU PAID 53 BIG ONES, FOR THAT CAR THAT IS ON TOW BEHIND THE VAN? so now you have two cars right. so far so good with the first one.
 I need a drink, good night.

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 09:13:40 PM »
Heres pics of the car i got from roblp its still on its way home. The pics of the Murci is my current project that im putting all my time into. I stay up every night till 2 am staring and sanding ( i think im losing it) but i just love it. i got all the body lines and grilles and lights to line up and now im making engine and trunk compartment panels. I will post more pics of my build as this car is being converted to an exact copy of the LB Performance widebody. Im started on the fender flares already, will have pics of the flares soon. Thanks for the compliments  ::beers

Randy
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:36:28 PM by Fatboyslim »

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 08:45:02 PM »
Is that the piece of junk car you got from rob?  I'm confused??? 
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired