Build Diaries > Reventon

canadian reventon build

<< < (2/3) > >>

farmer:
ok guys  its been a while and with some minor setbacks, i now have the body here north of the boarder and now i will start out on my build.
as soon as i figure out how to post pics i will post up my progress

Digibeam:
Most of my high end OEM parts (batwings, fuel cells, body parts etc.)have come from the UK and they shipped them to me within 3 days and cheaper than USA any day of the week.

lance345:
Looking forward to following another rev build. I am in Canada also, and have never thought of looking at the UK ebay. I always thought shipping would be so much more.

Good luck and post often  ::thumbup

BigPines:
Nice tip farmer. I wouldn't have guessed that.

I know Renegade Hybrids have done the LS to Boxster also and reportedly the Boxster transmission holds up well. http://www.renegadehybrids.com/

farmer:
ive spoken to eric (aeauto) and he will be doing a adaptor plate/ clutch setup. that is one thing that i think i would mess up if i did it by myself.

one thing that i have noticed about searching for parts, is that i search ebay.uk, for some reason i found that transmission and had it shipped from the uk to my door for half of what it would cost to buy from the us and ship it up hear. so as a rule of thumb for me i look at ebay.com and ebay.uk before i buy something

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version