Author Topic: I need a reliable builder.  (Read 4292 times)

am33r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
Re: I need a reliable builder.
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2014, 06:43:46 PM »
William. Great idea!

Just so you know, LamboClone site owner NoBull (Chris) wanted to sell his lambo build two weeks ago - we all tried to talk him into changing his mind - he's rethinking it.. But ask him and see - maybe he would love to see it get done by someone from his forum! And he will help you a TON as he knows lot of the information and tricks all of us entertain here.  Ask him and see what he says!

william

• Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2014, 04:50:50 PM »
Don't get me wrong I always wanted to experience a lamborghini,  so yes it will be for fun also, but I just don't plan on driving it much, I decided thanks to all the people on here I would find one that is 90% finished and go from that point.

You guys are all great, I appreciate all the help I received on making the right choice, finding out about roblp640, it's help like this that keeps people from getting screwed.

Btw the pic with the dhl van had me cracking up, awesome! I gotta look into that, good thing is I can skip past all the old lamborghinis and just have them paint b the new adventador lol.

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2014, 12:29:06 AM »
yes you can just call me peter griffin :LL:,  i do actually look just like that dude haha i certainly havnt won any tom cruise look alike contests lately, but yes i do have both cars for sale, for $40k you can have a beautiful Lamborghini Diablo replica..and why pay someone to build you a car and deal with all that mess? if you dont wish to build your own then i have one ready for you to enjoy. i will even set up the buyer with a date with my wifes sister, (the girl in the pic) shes looking for a husband hehe. it was alot of long hours to finish that car whoever buys it is getting a nice car that was built by me and a few highly educated hillbillies,. the Murci is for 45k and i made sure every single gap and line was perfect, i will post pics of it today, i think i put in over 2000 hours on the murci. it is sure to be a traffic stopper when its finished. So bring your coveralls and some chewing tobacco and come to washington and buy my car please. americas got talent is on gotta go!  ::wave

Randy
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:42:06 AM by Fatboyslim »

am33r

• YOLO
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2014, 04:49:15 PM »
Thanx solrac  ::wave I hope all goes well with you.

I tried to explain some of what went on, there is plenty more but to the same effect.
And at least you now know the truth.  I won't bother you any further - unless you are willing to serve him the court papers :) at the bbq it would be a civil duty/privlege; kind of like voting
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:46:53 PM by am33r »

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2014, 04:14:58 PM »
Am33r. I don't know the details and since ure suing him the courts will decide what is good and wrong. 
No I never met him he just seems like a nice guy and was looking to meet him in a couple of weeks since a couple of us members here that live close by are meetin all up together in a BBQ.
I've never before dealt or talked u so I have no Idea how u r. From the sounds of it sounds like ure a nice guys for doing all those things.
I was just stating what I heard of that deal and once again the courts will decide on that matter.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2014, 01:48:49 PM »
Maybe some different wheels and you'd be in buisness!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2014, 01:44:47 PM »
After reading your first couple post about your goals for a replica I just wanted to give you a suggestion. I by no means want to sway you from getting a replica but it seems like alot of money to spend for a marketing item. I do small business marketing consulting and just would hate to see you get into something that has a very high risk of of not providing you what want.

This is just an idea, and something that could be done quickly and very cost effective and provide you with a excellent marketing tool as well as something you can use for your business. You could buy a used basic cargo van and have it wrapped something like below but with a Lamborghini image and business info. If done right you could really turn some heads and have a good shop transportation.

If you end up with some kit thats not done well it could reflect poorly upon your business....
Like I said its just an idea......

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2014, 12:42:54 PM »
@fatboyslim, so you have the red diablo now your building the lp640? looks good, anymore pics?
Siteupp.com

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2014, 12:26:19 PM »
, i fricken look like peter on family guy..

Hahahahaha. You're killing me.... I will never be able to read another post from you without that vision in my head....
 ::K

Fatboyslim

• Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 08:55:45 AM »
Hi William im glad to see that i got you motivated thats very cool tnx for that. Heres some more good advice for you bro, you are on the right track go with a carkit inc murci 2 is also callled a G28 that IKR was referring to. Its the closest look to the real Lambo that your going find and Car kit inc has been around a long time they have great information on their website (if you can stand to listen to the guy talking)  :LL:. i think i almost went to the store and bought some rope to hang myself after i listened to that guy for so long but they have great information to use regarding the glass to use, power windows, grilles, tail/headlights etc. regarding your donor car, stick to a stretched fiero for your 1st build, you just cant go wrong with that its the best donor car for your 1st build. Have the stretching done for you because it has to be done right it can be dangerous if not done right. theres alot of guys here that are selling already stretched fiero donor cars for you such as a guy name Lance from s. carolina i forgot his forum name but he does great work and really makes his chassis strong and safe and for a good price ( about $4k) im sure someone here knows his forum name. you can have lance put a wide track suspension on the fiero from a place called arraut motor sports they have a bolt on kit that is cheap and very important to have. the rest is all done in steps and is fun to do. theres alot of talent here and they can help you step by step along the way.  if you noticed theres a feud going on here, this is a perfect example of what usually happens when you hire someone to build you a car. not saying anyone did anything wrong here i dont know these gentlemen but i can tell you something went wrong with them and the end result is probably you the buyer will lose your money or something and instead of being excited about your new hobby you will be discouraged and pissed off and lucky if your girlfriend doesnt leave you in the process. theres another guy that has a perfect body even better than carkit inc his name is jaime from lamborghini replica for sale his murci bodies are very nice and he is as honest as the day is long. good luck, your on the right track the g28 is a great body to start with and the fiero chassis is pefect for it. heres a couple pics of my murci2 that im re-building. very fun and very cool. one of the best bonuses that these cars get you along the way is a young hot chicks, yes its true the girl you see in the pic is now my wife and the pathetic truth is i could never get a chick like this if i didnt have this car. im a fat old guy, i fricken look like peter on family guy.. yeah i know, it sucks but now i love this car and i love my life cause i got a hot chick to wake up to every day! woohoo!  and now i need to go listen to some def leppard and bang on my drums. have a good one  ::beers

randy
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:12:50 AM by Fatboyslim »

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2014, 08:45:02 AM »
what have you found in your area ,MR2 91-95 OR Fiero 85-88 what are you expectations & budget ...Roadster or Coupe ,nice daily driver or a 600hp trailer queen ,track car. if the guys here help you with the MR2 it will be the 3 or 4 build maybe no.5 including the blue car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peldeDa6oLA

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=55.255

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=971.105

he used everything replica that was available , including the tail lights ,get it on the road & enjoy some "Driving" then replace things as the budget permit ,they are always a work in progress.

Good luck
IKR 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:14:06 AM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

william

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2014, 07:00:42 AM »
darn, Italian,  you just called out the flall that sealed the deal,  after looking at it now I can't stand it, I'm worried more about the frame stretching on the 2, what doner car should I use if I go with the 2

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 06:35:43 AM »
get the Murci 2 - G28LP ,the fenders look weird on the Murci 4 ,this is my opinion ,it does not look convincing   
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

william

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 05:05:54 AM »
So Randy has me motivated,  I'm really thinking about stating small, I noticed on that carkit website I could get the murci 4 kit and it states it's the easiest kit to install, I'm assuming it's more body work than anything,  I much rather a murci 2 even though it seems the 2 and 4 look a lot alike,  would this be doable?  Can it still turn out convincing enough to look real?

Also the donor cars it uses has back seats, does the murci 4 have back seats? I just stated looking at the kit, so not enough research, you guys have all been a great help.  Thanks for answering all my newb questions.

am33r

• YOLO
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 01:16:03 AM »
I get it.

I am not suggesting that the mechanic i chose works on any car I am just standing up to the non-sense and unacceptable behavior.

So here I will TEACH YOU THE TRUTH though it seems you've been a victim to selective hearing!

HAVE YOU MET TRANSCEND?

Transcend is a THIEF

And he will receive justice sooner or later - I will make it top priority of mine that it happens.

How is he a credible source?

Did he tell you that Seth rented a trailer at his own expense and paid for gas and drove 6 hours to Southern CA to pick up a car that doesn't even role.  He had to find ways to load it onto the trailer on his own because that car has no axles and missing a million component, then drove 6 hours back again to bring the car here. He charged $200 for his time to deliver the car! which is an unheard of number to drive a total of 800 miles to pick up a car.  He didn't even get paid when he got there, I paid him when he got back, then two days later Dennis paypal'ed me the money to pay him a partial for his work.  He then replaced the warped sub frame on the car for free once Dennis bought one. A while after that he wasted more time to drive to Sacramento and buy used parts for the car just so it rolls properly.  The Mechanic even gave my MR2 rear tires to him for free so the car rolls in a way that it can be stretched symmetrically because his wheels are bent and has a doughnut wheel too.  Transcend was so cheap he didn't want to buy the used set for $50.

Did he start his story with that?

Did he tell you he was cheap and didn't know what he was doing?

Did he tell you he doesn't have a proper fuel pump he needs to use (which is why the tank isnt installed) and therefore the other pipes afterwards?

Did he tell you he delayed what could take a month t become 6 months because he was always out of money? forcing my mechanic to work on the car in two more places after he moved?

Did he tell you he withdrew money from my paypal account for the storage I paid on his behalf and the towing I paid on his behalf and the $200 the mechanic spent on little things to help put that engine in that car safely?

He also withdrew from my paypal the $800 he sent to the mechanic to install the drive train in? After I paid the guy!

Did he tell you that I got a city notice of citation because the car remained in my driveway while he awaits to have money to buy an engine setup? Then at the end I cleared my entire garage to store his car for more time till he towed it back to So Cal?

Did he tell you that I advised him many times on doing things the right way and he refused and decided to do what he wants although its illegal, weird, and just plain ridiculous?

Did he tell you he paid exactly for what he asked?

Did he tell you I paid for whatever he needed then he paid me afterwards? Did he tell you I never charged him a dime to help him?

Did he tell you he came by to my place and inspected his car prior to dropping the engine in and simply approved of all work done?

Believe him all you want and spread the non-sense around.  I know the truth and I have no problem with transparency an I will call BS when I see it.

On the other hand seth the mechanic has done incredible work for me and for exactly what Transcend asked to be done to his car.  I saw and was there throughout.

SHOW US THE VIDEO AND LET US SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY! I WILL PUT HIM I HIS PLACE.

your source didn't pay to have someone build a car for him; he paid to have particular things done to his car and that is all. I have a perfect list for what needs to be done and he chose what he wanted.

Where is his contract? Read the contract then judge.  Whatever he has in his video is what he asked for - if his car is pathetic then it is because it is what he wants.

There you have it

if you have anything solid then bring it - otherwise feel free to be told what's up
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 02:48:08 AM by am33r »