For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects Wanted

I need a reliable builder.

(1/9) > >>

am33r:
William. Great idea!

Just so you know, LamboClone site owner NoBull (Chris) wanted to sell his lambo build two weeks ago - we all tried to talk him into changing his mind - he's rethinking it.. But ask him and see - maybe he would love to see it get done by someone from his forum! And he will help you a TON as he knows lot of the information and tricks all of us entertain here.  Ask him and see what he says!

william:
Don't get me wrong I always wanted to experience a lamborghini,  so yes it will be for fun also, but I just don't plan on driving it much, I decided thanks to all the people on here I would find one that is 90% finished and go from that point.

You guys are all great, I appreciate all the help I received on making the right choice, finding out about roblp640, it's help like this that keeps people from getting screwed.

Btw the pic with the dhl van had me cracking up, awesome! I gotta look into that, good thing is I can skip past all the old lamborghinis and just have them paint b the new adventador lol.

Fatboyslim:
yes you can just call me peter griffin :LL:,  i do actually look just like that dude haha i certainly havnt won any tom cruise look alike contests lately, but yes i do have both cars for sale, for $40k you can have a beautiful Lamborghini Diablo replica..and why pay someone to build you a car and deal with all that mess? if you dont wish to build your own then i have one ready for you to enjoy. i will even set up the buyer with a date with my wifes sister, (the girl in the pic) shes looking for a husband hehe. it was alot of long hours to finish that car whoever buys it is getting a nice car that was built by me and a few highly educated hillbillies,. the Murci is for 45k and i made sure every single gap and line was perfect, i will post pics of it today, i think i put in over 2000 hours on the murci. it is sure to be a traffic stopper when its finished. So bring your coveralls and some chewing tobacco and come to washington and buy my car please. americas got talent is on gotta go!  ::wave

Randy

am33r:
Thanx solrac  ::wave I hope all goes well with you.

I tried to explain some of what went on, there is plenty more but to the same effect.
And at least you now know the truth.  I won't bother you any further - unless you are willing to serve him the court papers :) at the bbq it would be a civil duty/privlege; kind of like voting

solrac:
Am33r. I don't know the details and since ure suing him the courts will decide what is good and wrong. 
No I never met him he just seems like a nice guy and was looking to meet him in a couple of weeks since a couple of us members here that live close by are meetin all up together in a BBQ.
I've never before dealt or talked u so I have no Idea how u r. From the sounds of it sounds like ure a nice guys for doing all those things.
I was just stating what I heard of that deal and once again the courts will decide on that matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version