Author Topic: I need a reliable builder.  (Read 4252 times)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
Re: I need a reliable builder.
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 02:31:05 PM »
Well that was robreezy's car that's been posted several times here right? and had everyone on a national watch for it lol
But either way, avoid the name Rob
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:27:15 PM by Tallon »

satinta

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 01:59:06 PM »
I don't know who Antony Fasone is but he is the one posting the videos. One thing is for sure, there are no neighborhoods in the phoenix area that look like that. Way too green.
I don't think these vids have anything to do with robslp640.

Maybe it's a different Rob.

timmer

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 01:33:55 PM »
Welcome to the room.  Yes take that advise and stay away from Rob
I'm just going to ask because if your looking for a car that bring attention , my diablo draws a crowd all the time. She won best in class at the World of Wheels in March up in Omaha    All complete and runs great. But I'm asking 40,000 for her.   

Let me know. 
Tim.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 12:14:22 PM »
There are discussions on here about two Rob's "robbing" people, one of them being the one you talked to. Apparently just because you fly out to their home, eat dinner with their family, it doesn't mean they won't take your money and judging by other's experiences, you can't do much about it. The car doesn't look much like a lambo anyway. The safe way is to build it yourself, we're a little lower on resources in the replica industry when comparing to the kit car industry. If you don't have time to research, it's probably a bad idea to jump in to this being unsure. These forums will be your ONLY source of info, you can't just search google and find a real builder, sadly. It sucks to see people get scammed, even when they were warned.

I assume you meant you wanted a murcielago?
For your purpose I'd say go with a diablo or countach, at least it will look more like the car it's resembling. I think the murcielago requires more work, attention to detail especially if your budget is low and there are too many really inaccurate bodies out there for it.
I'd be just as impressed to see a diablo in your shop..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:30:58 PM by Tallon »

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 11:48:08 AM »
His name is..... Rob...... Hmmmm. Where have I heard that name before?

william

• Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 09:23:20 AM »
The guy I have been speaking with his name is Rob, he Owens this one
IMG 7049
and he builds them or has a guy, we haven't fully worked out the details yet but I know what you mean by scams.

I spoke to the owner of that super cars site in person and automatically read scam just from the garbage he was feeding me lol. But this guy seems legit this is not the first Lambo video he has on the Internet and both of the videos I seen were both in his driveway.  Of course I will not do any transaction until I fully know it's safe.

But that's why I'm here trying to shop around and ask all of you guys for a little help directing me.

exoticse

• Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 09:10:49 AM »
Who is this supposedly reliable person you are talking about ?? A loooooot of scammers out there. Name him and i am sure the forum members can offer some insight.

william

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 04:53:17 AM »
Sorry for all the replying, I would like to get started now, I have a guy who I believe is a reliable source but I haven't fully been able to get that full trust factor with him, I'm supposed to fly out and meet with him soon. He said 25k I seen some of his work it wasn't bad but again trust is an issue,  and he wanted half up front. I rather work it out differently.

william

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 04:49:11 AM »
Oh yes and the donor car really depends,  my knowledge of this is still horrible, I heard mr2 is used but I don't know exactly if that would help me on keeping the cost down..

william

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 04:47:11 AM »
It's a little small car shop, I know it will get the attention of customer's, I am located in a secluded area so just using it as a reason for customers who do come in to say "yes that one shop". The body style I'm looking for is the 2010 I could probably wing the interior myself as I have done some things like this already.  So whatever way is the cheapest as  I am not really planing on driving it for speed.

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 04:41:42 AM »
welcome to the board.

Can you us more on what you want your Lamborghini to look like and what donor car you will be using.  Also, what options do you want and how soon do you want one.

Did you consider buying one that is already built?
What's your reason for showcasing it in the show room?

have a great day man  ::wave

william

I need a reliable builder.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 04:31:39 AM »
Ok I'm new and I work so much I barely have had a chance to really read the rules so hopefully you guys can forgive me. I live in Colorado and I want to have a lamborghini built for me, I been researching like crazy trying to get an idea of what I'm looking at paying out to have this done.

I don't need any real speed because the car will mostly be used in the display room of my shop so it will mostly be used for looks. I am just curious if anyone could reference me to a builder who is reliable and let me know what I'm looking at paying just a rough guess. Like I was saying just overall looks don't need anything spectacular. 

If I posted in the wrong section I apologies thanks.