Author Topic: about a car I'm buying.  (Read 7219 times)

william

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
Re: about a car I'm buying.
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 08:47:18 PM »
Also can anyone tell me just from looking at the pictures what all I would need to do to get it looking on point? If I decide to keep this body on it, if that's possible than I will have a merci 2 kit for sell new for half price.

william

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 08:42:52 PM »
I personally didn't think it looked that bad myself, actually a guy here referenced me to that specific one. Overall you guys know better than me but the body looks fine, it is sitting way to high it needs to come down a bit, the stock feiro motor Is in it but don't run, also received another motor to put into it with the aftermarket mounts, the interior is not finished but I figured that would be a better project to tackle rather than starting a build with little knowledge and so far everyone bon here helps a lot with questions so I should have to much trouble.

But as for the body he bought it from the same website I was referenced to carkit. So it looked bon point I think the bulky look is because of how monster truckin it looks right now lol but I do appreciate true opinions.

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 05:19:51 PM »
I agree fix the wheels, drop it a little and drive that sucker man!!
Siteupp.com

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 03:54:12 PM »
I agree with BigP. It's not that bad. It needs some work but hey, that's what you planned on right? Let's see some more pictures.

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »
I don't think the car looks bad. It may not be the most accurate but it still looks better than 80% of the vehicles on the road. Congratz on getting a deal. Fix it how you like it!
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 02:02:46 PM »
Its sitting too high because the wheels are too large. downgrade wheel size and drop it a little more and it will look good.

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 12:37:33 PM »
Nice craftsmanship.  Can we see pics of the interior? and what's up with the drive train?  What options does it have?

But again, the car is ugly - just bulky and weird.  However (: it seems you have for a cheap price which is always a plus.

why would you want to destroy all that work and put a Murci-2 body on it? That's another $5k in kit + $1K in grills + $500 new windshield + + + ... If this car has all the options you want then okay you've scored a great rolling chassis & interior and you are to spend another $10K to make it a Murcy-2 replica.  But even that is still weird...

Don't be in a hurry, What's your plan?

william

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 07:43:16 AM »
Yeah I got it for dirt cheap,  literally, the frame had already been stretched and I ordered the murci 2 kit I had the frame checked to make sure it was done right and everything cleared.  But mostly the guy with this yellow one started harassing me because I didn't buy his. Saying the kits on carkit or whatever that website is are all junk etc.. lol guy won't leave me alone.

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 07:24:45 AM »
To me the car look ugly. the windshield angle looks wrong.. just a few things dont look right..
remember.. You always get what you pay for..

william

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 03:02:58 AM »
This is the jerk with the yellow it's also been on lamborghinireplica.Com just curious guys thanks for your help, the guy with the yellow convertable ones name is Dan and he's from Detroit Michigan couldn't get the picture to upload on here because it was not the right file.

william

about a car I'm buying.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 02:41:37 AM »
Ok so I'm buying this car, I'm a new guy here, i looked at the car in person,  this would be my first one so I wanted to go with something that's almost complete from the advice I got around here.

I had this guy who was selling a yellow one but it had no top and no glass, it was on lamborghinireplica.Com. The guy with the yellow one wanted much more cash for his.

This guy with the murcielago 1 wanted back substantial amount less though his car was not running needs to be completed, I looked at the car I felt the murci one was a better deal.

So the guy with the yellow one gets upset and starts telling me he knows that kit and it's junk and his car is a dnr kit, the guy was a really big Richard, sorry about the language but he continued to text me telling me to go f off etc.

He claimed the car I got was all over the forums,  don't know what fourms but that's what he was saying,  and telling me it's junk etc, i did a really good check on the car, the guy was completely honest with me and very nice worked with me on the price told me exactly what all needed to be done..

What's this dnr thing the guy with the yellow lamborghini was talking about and is this car a decent deal?  Has anyone seen it?