Author Topic: I need help to buy a replica of the Lamborghini Murcielago  (Read 1359 times)

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: I need help to buy a replica of the Lamborghini Murcielago
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 12:47:40 PM »
Sorry to hear you are getting rid of your cars but family always comes first. ::salute
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 11:35:39 AM »
Hi there  ::wave, im selling my cars because my family needs my help right now, we are having a family crisis. Also thanks to Jacknbox im getting too fat to fit in the car. I wish i can keep them, i put alot of time and emotion into them, i collected a few cars like this one over the past year that were builds others couldnt finish and they sold to me kinda cheap so i have other projects i can work on. Im also hoping to show to guys that are new and naive to the hobby they can actually buy a nice replica for an affordable price without getting burned by paying someone to build them a car, as we know how that story usually goes. Im going post a new thread of my red Diablo today that is also for sale. Im putting both cars for $35k  and will deliver anywhere in usa, i have a car trailer and my brother loves to do roadtrips. Have a nice day sir.  ::thumbup
                                                Randy
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:27:08 PM by Fatboyslim »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 08:29:43 AM »
Why are you selling your cars? You getting out of the replica scene?
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 10:09:35 PM »
Hi just wanted to let you know i have a Murci Lp640 for sale, im building the car right now. The car has a V8 4.9 motor, heads up display, touch screen stereo w/amp and nice speakers., remote door openers, very cold a/c, new carpet w/ extra dyna-mat for sound deadening, trunk/engine compartment panels, many hours went into the body getting it perfectly straight with almost oem/perfect lines and gaps (see pics). This car will be available in most any color you choose for $35k. You can watch the build process weekly until its finished (approx 6-8 weeks). I will even deliver the car to your door anywhere in the country for $1500 more. I also have a completed Diablo 6.0 coupe for sale see my new thread its a nice car also and ready to go. Only a $2500 deposit is required, no gimmicks. When the car is done you pay in full. simple. just let me know if your interested thank you.
                                                            randy
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:40:31 AM by Fatboyslim »

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 05:36:31 PM »
I know of a guy that IS NOT a scammer.

elciross

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
I need help to buy a replica of the Lamborghini Murcielago
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
Hi, I'm Italian and unfortunately in my country replicas are not very common, I wanted to know where I can buy a replica, much like the original, a Lamborghini Murcielago ... I tried to see the sites and I'm interested in www. extreme-sportscars.com, I wanted to know if there is a best vendor that is able to get me the complete machine ...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:36:06 PM by elciross »