Build Diaries > Diablo

Lambo Sam's Unveiling Party Post action

<< < (2/5) > >>

usmc_butler:
WOW Congrats Sam the Diablo turned out Amazing, something to be proud of! You have been working on it so long what do you do with the rest of your time now...?!?!

drumseven:
Sam, great party, awsome unveiling beautify car, I've been keeping up on your build for years , I've been building for 3years , I too am planning to do an unveiling party, congratulations I know you're very proud and should be! excellent work! Drum seven.

Havemurci:
Congrats Sam! Life is short and long builds rarely get the credit they deserve given how much life it takes, the party was a great idea.
A toast to the hard work, dedication and friendship it took, Bravo! ::headbang

LP640:
man, going over the pix reminds me of the fun.

For the record I was pulled over that night, soon as I left the party the cops pulled me over and told me nice car lol

dratts:

--- Quote from: lambo_sam on September 02, 2014, 11:57:28 AM ---Hey Guys, Thanks! I really appreciate all the congrats! It took me 7 years and 9 months to complete, fitting it in with career, social life, family etc... There is still room for little improvements and upgrades, but that will be later... looking forward to seeing you guys finished with your builds as well, and party hardy!! ::rocker

LP640 and Solrac, I am so glad you guys made it out! and had a good time... ::beers

--- End quote ---
From what I can see of your social life I have a hard time believing that it only took 7 years.  Car looks really nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version