Author Topic: The Future of LamboClone.com  (Read 2240 times)

Robert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
Re: The Future of LamboClone.com
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 12:36:52 AM »
I would also like to express my thanks to Chris for making this site possible . I for one enjoy reading about everyones progress , and occasionally my own :) , it would seem that the cream of lambo builders are here , long may it continue . ::wave
Thank you Chris, for building this awesome site! I look forward everyday, to see what everyone is doing!
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 02:14:42 PM »
He will be back :occasion... When he needs fiberglass upgrades to his REAL Lambo  ::LAMBO, LOL! But really "The Clone" is the best site, all members are great and things get done around here :LL:. Not much for words or long speeches but I'm glad the site will continue to function as normal. So nobody go anywhere ::beers!!!

Dustin  ::salute

String

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-0
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 09:47:11 AM »
I would also like to express my thanks to Chris for making this site possible . I for one enjoy reading about everyones progress , and occasionally my own :) , it would seem that the cream of lambo builders are here , long may it continue . ::wave
Oooh , Red leather.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 09:08:15 AM »
Thank you for everything Chris :') Not good with long speeches lol
I'm sure the dream will still be there in the future, we're not dead yet
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:10:23 AM by Tallon »

william

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 09:30:34 PM »
darn, i use everyone's made up name so forgive me lol "Chris your "no bull" In my opinion lol so I just wanted to throw it out, I barley even started using this website, i have had countless annoying post and questions and for the most part everyone has put up with me with lots of support,  you actually have been one of the names who has commented on some of my post with positive feedback you Tallon and am33r o probably forgot a lot of others lol. But as a newbie I just wanted to say thanks, but I didn't know you had anything to do with the existence of this place but it's awesome.  Thanks for my welcome as well.

Hopefully you will stop in still from time to time and school us newbies up lol anyways I know you said it's not happening just yet, but I just wanted to say my thanks for such an awesome website with a great cast of people. .

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 09:07:46 PM »
I'm not going anywhere for a while guys so don't write me off yet.   ::toothy

As always, thank you for your continued support for the site and for each other.   ::thumbup

Chris

RT

• Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 07:58:39 PM »
Chris,
Sometime you have to do what you have to do. That doesn't mean everybody will like it but it IS your life.
You better keep an eye on this site because we will ALL be talking about you behind your back.  (LOL)
Even if you are not building, please stay in touch with all the friends you have made here.
Thanks, and all my best to you.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 07:17:34 PM »
#BestSiteEver

Chris we will miss you man  ::beers cheers and thank you for everything

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 07:05:38 PM »
Chris,

Thank you again for the community you have made possible here. I am happy to see you stick around just as long as you like. I certainly don't plan on going anywhere myself so I am happy to hear the site will live on somehow. I still remember the title of the first post I made here and it is worth repeating... "Happy I Found This Place" :)

Mike

P.S. Mitch, how is that car coming? I'd love to see some updated pics!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 09:12:16 PM by BigPines »
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

MDMurcy2

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 06:58:14 PM »
Sorry to hear that.   You have always been there for me.  I really appreciate it.   I hate to see you go but I understand that life sometimes throws curves and plans change.   The greatest support for you in wherever you decide to go from here.   May God Bless you.   

Mitch.
Keep dreamin if you want to, I'm building mine!  And I'm almost done!

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
The Future of LamboClone.com
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 06:43:01 PM »
Members,

As most of you have probably noticed already, I've restarted the process of listing parts for sale again.  I seriously considered taking a break for a year but new priorities have forced me throw in the towel and sell everything. 

If you need something that I have and don't see it posted for sale, PM me and please just ask.

This brings us to the topic of this post, "with Chris getting out of the hobby, what will become of LamboClone.com?"  I promise you guys that LamboClone.com will continue on with or without me.  There have been several members who have the talents and ownership to carry the torch.  What is most important to me is maintaining the principles and purpose of the the forum which really makes it a wonderful club that most of you enjoy being part of.

I'm still around for the time being and you'll have a while to put up with me.  An announcement will be made at a later date and I'll try to keep everyone informed on any changes.

Thank you,

Chris