The Forum > Housekeeping - Forum Tips & Announcements

The Future of LamboClone.com

(1/3) > >>

Robert:

--- Quote from: String on September 04, 2014, 09:47:11 AM ---I would also like to express my thanks to Chris for making this site possible . I for one enjoy reading about everyones progress , and occasionally my own :) , it would seem that the cream of lambo builders are here , long may it continue . ::wave

--- End quote ---
Thank you Chris, for building this awesome site! I look forward everyday, to see what everyone is doing!

usmc_butler:
He will be back :occasion... When he needs fiberglass upgrades to his REAL Lambo  ::LAMBO, LOL! But really "The Clone" is the best site, all members are great and things get done around here :LL:. Not much for words or long speeches but I'm glad the site will continue to function as normal. So nobody go anywhere ::beers!!!

Dustin  ::salute

String:
I would also like to express my thanks to Chris for making this site possible . I for one enjoy reading about everyones progress , and occasionally my own :) , it would seem that the cream of lambo builders are here , long may it continue . ::wave

Tallon:
Thank you for everything Chris :') Not good with long speeches lol
I'm sure the dream will still be there in the future, we're not dead yet

william:
darn, i use everyone's made up name so forgive me lol "Chris your "no bull" In my opinion lol so I just wanted to throw it out, I barley even started using this website, i have had countless annoying post and questions and for the most part everyone has put up with me with lots of support,  you actually have been one of the names who has commented on some of my post with positive feedback you Tallon and am33r o probably forgot a lot of others lol. But as a newbie I just wanted to say thanks, but I didn't know you had anything to do with the existence of this place but it's awesome.  Thanks for my welcome as well.

Hopefully you will stop in still from time to time and school us newbies up lol anyways I know you said it's not happening just yet, but I just wanted to say my thanks for such an awesome website with a great cast of people. .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version