Author Topic: West Coast Customs  (Read 3722 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: West Coast Customs
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 12:08:17 AM »
Looks like another super replicas scam website

They are creating more and more names

dahcmai

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 08:58:03 PM »
Figured as much.  I just don't see too many on Ebay worth buying anymore and all the actual good turnkey places seem to have disappeared.   Guess, I'll invest the money for a real one.

Thanks for the info.   I do just like the idea of having a car that looks that good, but one I could repair myself in my garage if need be. 

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 07:01:26 PM »
SCAM!!!  Here is a link to another post about this and other aliases they go by.
http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=2755.msg22551#msg22551

It's quite annoying, i was talking to the guy at the auto paint and body supply store where i get my stuff and he was talking about how he wanted a replica and asked me how much money i have in mine and he thought i was crazy because he saw on Youtube this company called superreplicas and it's only $20k for an identical replica and only like $5k more for a bmw v12 in it and a perfect interior. I of course enlightened him on the scam but it goes to show you how many unassuming people this scam can affect. If they can get only a few deposits a year from people who don't know any better, then that money can go a long way in Panama. Like the email scam to send $50 to unlock $20 million in another country and this person would split it with you. Or email lottery scam.  All sent by some kid in an internet cafe in Nigeria. If he can get a few bites a week (and they do) then that money can go a long way over there.
These scams all have one thing in common, the victim is wanting something for nothing or very little investment. They forgot the ol cliche, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS".

I think this forum should sticky a thread of all the known scams in this industry  so the newbs will be able to find it easier.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:05:25 PM by notnilc20 »

RT

• Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 06:02:28 PM »
Has anyone had any dealings with this company?   They strike me as fake, but I wasn't sure.   http://www.westcoastcustoms.tv/

If you watch the videos, it mentions Mallory cars, though links from Mallory cards link back to this site anyway.  Same company?    I asked about the prices they had and replied that they assemble most parts in Mexico to save on labor costs.   Good explanation, but I've still never seen any replicas with those kinds of prices.  Legit or Fake?

You know the adage, if it seems to good to be true...

Just my opinion…
This IS too good to be true.
$20,000.00 might buy you the engine and tires.
I think the REAL West Coast Customs would have a thing or two to say to these guys.
Any company that professes to offer that many high-end replicas, and be good at all of them, would be known world-wide and by now would have all those manufactures "all over them" for infringement and would be suing them up, down, and sideways.
I don't know where they came from but I hope they go back and disappear.
My opinion, don't even think about it.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

dahcmai

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
West Coast Customs
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 04:14:10 PM »
Has anyone had any dealings with this company?   They strike me as fake, but I wasn't sure.   http://www.westcoastcustoms.tv/

If you watch the videos, it mentions Mallory cars, though links from Mallory cards link back to this site anyway.  Same company?    I asked about the prices they had and replied that they assemble most parts in Mexico to save on labor costs.   Good explanation, but I've still never seen any replicas with those kinds of prices.  Legit or Fake?

You know the adage, if it seems to good to be true...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 04:39:55 PM by dahcmai »