Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Anyone know who these guys are???

<< < (6/6)

FAmonmouth:
They say that they have kits ready to pick up.  That would be the only way I would buy anything fromnthem.  Cash and carry.  Not sure of the quality though. The bentley kit looks pretty thin, flimsy and wavey

solrac:
Fake. Scam.
First. Some of the pics are not his.
Second. If ure in business. I would expect to have a good website and not a free one

BigPines:
They may be legit but I see a couple of red flags:

1) I don't like the tone of the text on their site. The don't waste our time kind of attitude. No haggling or whining allowed. Really? If you are in business, you need to understand customer service. If they have this attitude before they get your money, what is it going to be like after they get your money? Not a good first impression.

2) "WE only Accept CASH or BANK Transfer" Notice the mix of upper and lower case. This is a direct copy and paste from the site. NEVER, EVER, EVER send an unsecured method of payment. That is the biggest red flag when trying to identify a scammer. They want to make sure you can't get your money back no matter what. A legitimate company should not be worried about disputes because they shouldn't happen too often.

Bottom line: I wouldn't purchase anything from them.

LP640:
that music playing is extremely annoying, and theirs no way to turn it off. i left the website.
 i think they may be legit, but a small garage operation.

Scorp31:
http://www.kitcardesigns.com/ I saw this website just looking around. Anyone done business with them or know who they are?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version