Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Anyone know who these guys are???

<< < (2/6) > >>

ardillo lambo:
ummmm!!!!

i can't belive, CARLOSBURGOS how fast you forget things you say (write). you write less than hour ago... "Sorry not affiliated with any guy named rockstar" , then you reply to my post " If you are refferring to an affiliate or a partner than thats fine ", so with that reply you are telling us, that indeed you know ROCKSTAR now you are saying you have not one but two dynos in kennesaw GA, but you say it was Atlanta???.  Anyways why you  bring that city to me, i don't know the area,probably you are bringing cities names and roads just to be creadible to readers, but I can tell you something if you google  dynos in kennesaw....you get 0 results.

autopro:

--- Quote from: SchulzeA on February 02, 2015, 07:55:21 AM ---Yes get back to work. Clean up on isle 4. BS is spilled all over the place.

--- End quote ---

jajajajajaja  :LL: Joker:)

SchulzeA:
Yes get back to work. Clean up on isle 4. BS is spilled all over the place.

CARLOSBURGOS:
well like my original post stated,  im outa here
people were on here talking, i said my piece, go ahead and talk trash
talk bad about me and my products, call me a liar
get the nails for my fictional coffin
i could care less, its fine, but please carry on without me
im not the forum type, ill leave that to you professional keyboard junkies  :notworthy

CARLOSBURGOS:
@Ardillo lambo
I dont know who are, but i personally own 2 dynos which are in KENNESAW GA off of barrett parkway and I-75,and i live in JOHNS CREEK. If you are refferring to an affiliate or a partner than thats fine but you dont know me bro so please don't say you know me or im telling lies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version