Author Topic: Anyone know who these guys are???  (Read 12092 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: Anyone know who these guys are???
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2015, 11:46:28 PM »
More from madmechanics
http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/general-kitcar-chat/15857-rockstar-replicas-new-bentley-dash-matt-getting-some-competition.html

Notice the same backyard where the parts are

Personally I always send 50% deposits to someone making kit car parts in their backyard

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2015, 11:46:13 PM »
Lmao!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 11:42:30 PM »
I would rather buy from Super replicas than this guy anytime!
Pedro

Tusabes

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 11:37:10 PM »
Carlos Burgos you just royally f up by attacking members here

Now lets get to the facts - you started with a terrible quality Bentley clone you said could be built on a mustang . We actually had quite a few laughs about it and fugazzi (Matt) knew all about your scam . You called your company Rockstar Replicas
http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/general-kitcar-chat/17515-bentley-rep-they-legit.html

Here is what an ACTUAL buyer of Carlos Bentley kit says -
"CB designs is the same as Kit car designs, stay away from them, we purchased a bentley GTC body that carlos said fits a 05-13 Ford Mustang Convertible.for 6500.00 plus shipping.. NO in a million years does it fit at all on a mustang.. so i purchased a sebring convertible LOL Kinda fits on a sebring, however he sent me 2 passenger side rocker pieces... will not return any calls, the body kit lines are horrible... will take 20 gallons of body filler to make straight... it is not worth the hassle... the Bentley GTC picture is not at all what you will get..."

See page two of this thread
http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/consumer-opinions/18301-may-want-aware-carlos-burgos-got-nastiest-email-him-lol-2.html

Also see

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/consumer-opinions/17739-kitcardesign-com-carlos-burgos-carlosburgos61@gmail-com.html
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:48:58 PM by Tusabes »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 11:30:11 PM »
Wow throw something in about me while you're at it! To come on here and slap everyone in the face by calling us all forum flies! I and several others on here are Machinists, Fabricators, Body guys etc. Are you implying it's a challenge to go band saw a few pieces of tubing? Cause that is laughable!!! Good luck selling anything to anyone with that attitude!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

CARLOSBURGOS

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • the carbon fiber king
NICE!! RESPONSES SO QUICKLY! I FEEL SPECiAL
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 10:54:09 PM »
@TUSABES....................None of my customers are FORUM FLIES.....they are driving their cars, they are in the car industry, body shop owners, metal fabricators, machinists, upholstery shops, body guys, business men, business owners,,,,,, jajaa,,,tu sabes?? ha, ya tu sabes guey

@DRATTS......................i wonder if you came to my shop and i ordered you to stretch an 88 fiero if you could go to the metal yard and pick out what you need and bandsaw it up like that, i wonder if you just read about these projects and in turn feel like you have completed everything youve read about, i know a lot of guys like you, so thanks for the back handed compliment but ive sold so many of these  stretch kits for $499, why be mad that im offerring guys and alternative to winging it from scracth, also we provide a 90 min DVD on how to do it with templates, etc,,,
my dvd might make you stop living on the forum and inspire you to do sum work! hay que trabajar!

and last but certainly not least....my buddy bigpun
@BIGPINES...you seem upset,,, do i know you? u mad bro??
you must be a sour backyard competitor is all i can think, its ok BIGPINES, i will from now on refer all of my time wasters directly to you.no mame guey 
CARLOS

Tusabes

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 10:13:47 PM »
Why has not one single person in the kit car hobby posted they've purchased something from you or had a good experience ?

dratts

• Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 10:03:30 PM »
Carlos,  Is that a picture of your $499 stretch kit?  Very nice and it looks like you did a very good job of cutting the steel.  I don't see $499 worth of steel or labor though.  What am I missing.

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 09:58:00 PM »
Looks like a company I'd really like to do business with...NOT!
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

CARLOSBURGOS

• Liked: 0
  • the carbon fiber king
HI, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 09:53:26 PM »
Hi this is Carlos Burgos(carbon fiber king), of kitcardesigns.com
Seems I was too busy conducting business to weigh in on this topic, but I had to come on here and address these lies being stated about our products,
We use kevlar to re-enforce out kits and only the highest quality Vinylester Resins from Canada.
We dont and have NEVER made thin parts, sounds like a competitor with a bone to pick lol, guess business is slow,
Secondly We are legit, come check us out in Atlanta Ga anytime you wish,
We use our own pics, check the background, we are not a small garage operation, we have metal works, fiber layup, full machine shop, cnc, lathes, vacuum bag, glass works, frame machine, and dyno
Its funny how people play games and they dont even know me personally, probably its the opposite, they we kit car noobs with 15 racks calling me wanting a complete car, and i hung up on them. Happens more than you'd think.
Also, these guys in Europe are very entertaining, they tell lies and steal my pics and then have the nerve to lie on extreme forums with no shame. Either way, those that have continued to do business with us, we really appreciate all the referrals with our Carbon Fiber work. If you want a professional kit thats actually able to be finished, buy from us,
we are now offerring FIERO STRETCH KITS for only $499
Thanks for reading and im happy to answer some of the questions you guys had, no offense to you guys who are currently telling or repeating garbage you heard from my failing competitors, but please get your stories straight. I don't know any of you.
The Corleone body has devastated the european market and so has our Mat-ador and for that matter all of our projects have raped competitors.
AS FOR BIGPINES, you sir have very little experience in this game, buyers are very ignorant and we reserve the right to turn ANYONE and EVERYONE away who we deem is a time waster, whether or not you agree with it, you have the right to not do business however we wouldnt sell to you anyway, so no need to worry about that. Also we take personal check, cash, and wire. The paypal ship has sailed, we were scammed twice, never again. We aren't in the business of getting scammed, so whine whine away :'(, deal with our policies or do business elsewhere. We are doing just fine without the window shoppers and time wasters! CHEERS ::beers

FAmonmouth

• Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 04:57:52 PM »
They say that they have kits ready to pick up.  That would be the only way I would buy anything fromnthem.  Cash and carry.  Not sure of the quality though. The bentley kit looks pretty thin, flimsy and wavey

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 03:17:27 PM »
Fake. Scam.
First. Some of the pics are not his.
Second. If ure in business. I would expect to have a good website and not a free one

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 12:53:55 PM »
They may be legit but I see a couple of red flags:

1) I don't like the tone of the text on their site. The don't waste our time kind of attitude. No haggling or whining allowed. Really? If you are in business, you need to understand customer service. If they have this attitude before they get your money, what is it going to be like after they get your money? Not a good first impression.

2) "WE only Accept CASH or BANK Transfer" Notice the mix of upper and lower case. This is a direct copy and paste from the site. NEVER, EVER, EVER send an unsecured method of payment. That is the biggest red flag when trying to identify a scammer. They want to make sure you can't get your money back no matter what. A legitimate company should not be worried about disputes because they shouldn't happen too often.

Bottom line: I wouldn't purchase anything from them.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:57:01 PM by BigPines »
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 12:26:54 PM »
that music playing is extremely annoying, and theirs no way to turn it off. i left the website.
 i think they may be legit, but a small garage operation.
Siteupp.com

Scorp31

• Liked: 1
Anyone know who these guys are???
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 03:29:26 AM »
http://www.kitcardesigns.com/ I saw this website just looking around. Anyone done business with them or know who they are?