Build Diaries > Diablo

Just purchased forum members lamborghini

<< < (2/4) > >>

Flex:
Randy , I really like the sound of this car. wow, that flowmaster really gives off a nice tone.  Glad you and the Fam made it to florida.
That was a long drive man,you guys must be exhausted.

Flex:
Thanks for the congrats on the car. Randy did a great job on it. I believe. He had around 6000 hours in it. And it shows. Lots of respect for you guys who can build your own dream machines.
 I have had that Ferrari poster on the wall for 8 years, i really have an affinity for most Italian Supercars, 458 , La Ferrari ect..but lambos are definitely a step a head. And since I Don't want the expensive headache of owning originals This is a better alternative, as is the Porsche .

Speaking of The Porsche . It is an 07 Carrera S . An incredible car to drive. Not quite as flashy as a lamborghini , but still holds its own in looks, And the performance speaks for itself.  Im sure you guys know a bit about them.  I will see if i can get a video of the exhaust .put up here.

Again Thanks for the great comments.

Thumper:
Wow!  Now there's a nice ride.  Love that interior.

BigPines:
I sure would like a video with that exhaust sound. How about it Flex? :D

Fatboyslim:
She looks great in your garage randy, thanks for the compliments..were in florida now, was very nice to meet you and your wife you are very nice folks and imglad you like the car. Enjoy it my friend, if you ever need anything you got my number..  P.s. How do you like that lambo exhaust sound? ::thumbup
                        Randy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version