The Forum > Faked or Factory?

Who made this!

<< < (2/3) > >>

notnilc20:
No need to put the Lamborghini scroll on straight either. Ahhh straight schmaight. Who needs it. Ok, i'm done beating this dead horse. Good day.

am33r:
REAR VIEW CAMERA  Joker:)  ::rocker  ::bounce  ::headbang

As seen where the red arrow points, it is sitting where a grill should be!
But that isn't a big deal because we'll just add the mesh above it on the end of the rear lid - which extends passed the tail lights, which are silicone glued - which do not align with the line running from the engine lid - which is the object that has a hole with that mesh again - I think this lid was made in a hurry  ::scratch after they chopped the hard top off this poor thing to make it a roadster (this can be noticed from the extremely high and open passenger head rest hump)!

How does someone enter the car if the doors are fixed in place?  When u take a girl out - does she dive head first into the car? And the blanket on the dashboard is that a shame blanket you take to the car shows  ::duh i'm just gonna die  ::angel

When the chicks ask what is this what do you say? Which brings me to the original question! who made this?

Robert:
She looks pretty rough. Is that silicone holding the headlight lens in place?

usmc_butler:
Hey that's my first and best build! I made it out ply wood and a stretched  go cart! And later added the Toyota interior and motor because I liked it much better the the Murci stuff...!   ::tongue

LP640:
his username "lowlifestreetracer" sounds about right..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version