Author Topic: While dealing w top & windows - sharing some pics. LP640 / William / pics (:  (Read 836 times)

am33r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
Thanks man I will use your advice and reverse them upside down once i get to it again

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
Looking great Am33er! had I'd known you were in cali, I would of invited you down to my party ::thumbup,
Also just some advice about your door shocks, if you can you really should reverse them, for the longevity of the shock, there is oil inside of the housing that keeps the shaft lubricated and the position you have them now, all that oil is just sitting at the bottom, and the shaft will wear the seal out faster causing the gas to expire sooner, just some advice bro!

am33r

• YOLO
you could pix up the oem looking turn signals at pick a part for only 20 bucks. its worth it

thanx bro (: told u my car is xool, but yea

I bought the OEM set then I wanted my turn signals to be smoked like my mirrors lights so I bought smoked LED turn signls.  In the pic you van see the rear smoked turn signals behind the rear tires but I just didn't install the front one on although I have them - all in all i think it worked out really well.

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
looks great man, I love the OEM grills,
you could pix up the oem looking turn signals at pick a part for only 20 bucks. its worth it
Siteupp.com

am33r

• YOLO
While dealing w top & windows - sharing some pics. LP640 / William / pics (:
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 04:37:55 PM »
Ok finally got this thing out of the garage again lol it's 90* outside just taking pics for 5 min.

Door skin still off (Working on the windows & top so I'm modding things on doors). Also, headlights and a few panels off as well, nothing major though.

LP640 I know I keep saying I will take pics so here are some. William this is from an MR2 build

In the rear end pics everything lines up nicely i just have to sand a bit of that bondo above the oem tail lights to make it flush but from from all other sides all curved lines run smoothely.

Also I made my engine lid host the 5 oem grills nicely while also fitting the shape of the Coupe Trunk Lid Surrounds (The original kit is coupe but made roadster by removing the top and adding the roadster kit's headrest humps and engine lid).  I think it's much more bold look with the single line running up rather than two because of the L grills (:

The inner door cards just sitting on the door (they fit and won't rub either lifted on doors shut)

You would notice the first few metals of the removable top on some of the pics

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:58:29 PM by am33r »