For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects For Sale

Diablo VT project for sale

(1/4) > >>

wildwest:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replica-Kit-Makes-VT-Lamborghini-Diablo-Replica-/111573378644

eddie:
Anybody that build a tube chassis and I mean roling and runing
Knows its cost good 15- + $$$ plus body and hey wait till do a fuctional
Door !!! I ' be glad to pay some one few G s , ( to late now ha ha)
 all who knows whats involve to do that kind of work , will agree with me.
Price is right with or with out ineterior and
rims/ tires.
My opinion only based on My experiance of two lambo kit car builds.

Tallon:

--- Quote from: eddie on October 06, 2014, 08:13:55 PM ---that is the last thing I would worry 'bout. it takes far more to get it to that stage then paint and stitch.

--- End quote ---
Depends how you want your interior to look.. I'm just quoting those who have done it. I remind you we're still talking supercar replicas.

Not saying he's not far into the build, it'll be years til I get mine to that stage as well. Then years more to finish it.

Fatboyslim:
Thanks fellas, its really cool knowing you guys understand the work that goes into these builds. I will try to hold out so i can finish them but if someone offers me to buy one i gotta jump on it. I promise you this..i will have beautiful body's ready for sale in about 6 weeks and i aim to put integrity back into this hobby. So im dead set on high quality, affordable prices and honesty. No deposits, no b.s.  ::thumbup

eddie:
that is the last thing I would worry 'bout. it takes far more to get it to that stage then paint and stitch.  I would love to have mine look like his after 6 years of build . does not come even close
 Good job Randy ! let the cheepos buy one for 25 on rusted Fiero with no up grades etc. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version