Author Topic: Greetings Members  (Read 1159 times)

am33r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
Re: Greetings Members
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 12:23:00 AM »
Welcome  ::wave and best of luck

I suggest you buy Chris's car, I did my build on the same body kit and I can tell you the body is great
And just because the body is shiny it doesn't meant you won't be starting from zero, as obviously you want to use your own donor

Have a great day

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 09:29:11 PM »
Welcome, your son will have a blqst working with you on this project.  I also try to involve my kids as much as possible, hey it's free labor.
Pedro

HawkerDriver

• Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 02:50:50 PM »
Chris,

Thank you for the offer however, I want to do a full on build from the very beginning.  This is so that I can teach my son how to build a project that is Safe, Reliable and Something that he can be very proud of.  I have a very capable shop that my son will some day inherit.  I want him to learn how to use all of the equipment so that he can benefit from having it. Your project looks beautiful and in any other situation, I would probably jump on it.   Good Luck!  Jim 
I probably should have done this before posting anywhere else. But, why do things conventionally.  My name is Jim, and I reside in the metro Denver area.  I am here largely for my Son who is in love with the super car. I am an Aircraft Pilot/Mechanic who flies an Airliner by day and a World War 2 British fighter that I restored for fun.  Fabrication is no problem.  The Boy wants a replicar of the LP640 to LP-700 variety. We have a 2005 Porsche Boxter for a chassis. We are just looking for a cost effective shell to embark on a Father/Son project to achieve his goal and teach him something about machinery.

You could buy mine and either use the Fiero chassis (sell the Boxter) or use the Boxter and sell the Fiero chassis. 

www.ebay.com/itm/141424657935?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I could even deliver to your doorstep for a reasonable price.   ::thumbup

Make me an offer and maybe we can work something out before the auction ends.  I'll consider full or partial trades.

Chris

Flex

• Liked: 13
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 12:39:50 PM »
You have come to the right place. Great forum with alot of knowlegable  guys. I have never built one myself,  But have learned alot about these cars. Lots of fun.  ::beers

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 12:34:52 PM »
I probably should have done this before posting anywhere else. But, why do things conventionally.  My name is Jim, and I reside in the metro Denver area.  I am here largely for my Son who is in love with the super car. I am an Aircraft Pilot/Mechanic who flies an Airliner by day and a World War 2 British fighter that I restored for fun.  Fabrication is no problem.  The Boy wants a replicar of the LP640 to LP-700 variety. We have a 2005 Porsche Boxter for a chassis. We are just looking for a cost effective shell to embark on a Father/Son project to achieve his goal and teach him something about machinery.

You could buy mine and either use the Fiero chassis (sell the Boxter) or use the Boxter and sell the Fiero chassis. 

www.ebay.com/itm/141424657935?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I could even deliver to your doorstep for a reasonable price.   ::thumbup

Make me an offer and maybe we can work something out before the auction ends.  I'll consider full or partial trades.

Chris
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 12:36:38 PM by No Bull »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 12:23:57 PM »
Welcome. It sounds like you are well on your way already.

BTW, your son has exquisite taste! ;)
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

HawkerDriver

• Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Greetings Members
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 12:20:43 PM »