Build Diaries > Aventador

aventador replica roaster convertible on the street

<< < (2/55) > >>

aventcar:
Thank you very much sir. ::thumbup

Superman:
Aventcar you are doing an exceptional job, we have cleaned up your thread of any unnecessary posts.

aventcar:

--- Quote from: chris82 on November 30, 2016, 04:58:51 AM --- Beautiful work Mr Aventcar i applaud you.

--- End quote ---
no problem misunderstandings often ocurrs, speaking we can understand our doubts

01Lambiero:
Let's review:  This is "aventador replica roaster convertible on the street"s build diary.  Comments on various topics do not need to be posted on "his" build diary as there are numerous other (34) posting areas that answer the appropriate questions that have been asked in this diary already.  There is NO KIT.  You have to have the ability to DIY or pay up to $100K+ and have someone who can do it for you.  Please take the time to check out the other posting areas for your answers and please let "aventador replica roaster convertible on the street" have his build diary back.  Thanks, 01

aventcar:
ORION ,thanks ,
Here my answer to your questions:
1- My body is not only build by simple visually appearance, is based with the correct meassurements and dimensions , around 1 year invested in a fine details
2-can you order a kit with out windshield
3-I working to have ready a almost perfect version than the real center aventador console buttons
4- My body really have the correct meassurements,dimensions,wheelbase etc.and sure you not would have problems with any chassis based on the real dimensions and you must see details with the body chassis builder 76 mx for example.
5-i go post soon pictures soon abouth my lights set compared with the real car

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version