How To - Tips > Doors

countach curved side glass

(1/6) > >>

K9COP:

--- Quote from: Lambomantoo on March 01, 2020, 07:22:03 PM ---Well Mr Doggy Cop. :notworthy Please PM me at autoworldcorp2000@gmail.com Thanks
Until we meet on the other side. ::zzzzz
We have a lot to talk about. My info is already posted in this blog.

--- End quote ---

Email sent. We can help you with a chassis as well if you like. ;-)

Lambomantoo:
Well Mr Doggy Cop. :notworthy Please PM me at autoworldcorp2000@gmail.com Thanks
Until we meet on the other side. ::zzzzz
We have a lot to talk about. My info is already posted in this blog.

K9COP:
Well let me help you there. Funny how online habits and forums change. Don and I have been working with our glass partner, and brought the project to conclusion (some time ago) and have created exact, compound curved, tempered, tinted and correctly marked Countach side (and rear - flat) glass. We know it's exact as it's a direct copy of my NOS set, and has been fitted to original cars. Try PM on here to contact me, or my parts page on FaceBook, 'Buy the Horns;. ;-) Enjoy:

Lambomantoo:
I'm still here and still wanting contacts to build original dise glass out of tempered glass. I need to work with someone who is by far trustworthy. I amthe same guy that started this thread a few years ago. I still have all of my body molds and I ues about 1/3 of the car in Aluminum on my builds.

Lambomantoo:
Mr Lambo
Because u asked
These are old and I was around 40 then.
My current car was a total. This allowed me to enter into the real exotics. Lucky I was working in a shop in Ft. Myers when it came in. They tried to straighten it on a FRAME (LOL) machine and darned near pulled it into!!! I tried to tell them this as it is only .040" DOM tubing and some of it is square. It is non std tubing made overseas. You can't find it in the USA.
My CURRENT car is a Jalpa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version