Author Topic: Is RobsLP640 LamboClonesUSA.com?  (Read 9141 times)

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: Is RobsLP640 LamboClonesUSA.com?
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2015, 09:38:30 AM »
yes i know i guy hat had a revention body that was porly made sent it to him to trade foe a better body plus money never got the body beat him out of everthing  notise lots of car not completed

Was that english?

Jesse102

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 8
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 08:04:47 AM »
yes i know i guy hat had a revention body that was porly made sent it to him to trade foe a better body plus money never got the body beat him out of everthing  notise lots of car not completed

cuco

• Liked: 4
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 08:30:38 AM »
The guy I started off the thread with is meli-war on eBay. 

E3Engineering

• Liked: 5
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 11:39:38 PM »
"Ifabricator" is actually Joe from Inland Exotics, Robs old partner in crime. Remember,Joe scammed 8+ people for over $200K over a 2 year period, be wary of purchasing anything from him.

satinta

• Liked: 12
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 11:19:55 PM »
Who is this guy??   :LL:

cuco

• Liked: 4
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 02:46:40 PM »
The guy kept communicating with me all through the night so I kept responding.  He was swearing he got a build and its 700HP, tubular frame for $40,000.  I asked for him to send me the pics and he said he would but never did.  This was one of his last posts when I said he was either Rob himself chatting with me or he was so gullable.  Since he never sent me a pic of this beautiful build for $40,000 I am guessing it is Rob or someone really close to his inner circle.  This was one of the last responses he sent me when I questioned if the site belonged to Rob.  Apparently maybe its Allen and not Rob as if that made it any better.

They are not really robs, they really belong to lambo clones, Allen just never posts or cared, he's the real builder behind rob

- meli-war

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 02:31:48 PM »
Think about it for a sec, this guy is targeting people and focusing on how to lure innocent people into giving him their money, he has perfected the art of hiding and keeping the people that want refunds away and out of his life without any worry of danger legally or physically. He uses his videos to capture people's imagination like super replicas, then says what they want to hear until after he gets what he wants. Rarely does anyone get their build unless he feels he's gotten all he can from them then he gives you an unfinished piece of crap cause he spent all your money and never intended to finish your build from the start. This is why roblp has so many unfinished cars in his videos because these are all cars that belong to some innocent people that were taken for everything they got. Every time you see one his videos the car you see has a sad story of an innocent victim with a torn apart family behind it. He will finish the victims cars and sell them eventually for his own profit. Such as the reventon that he stole from Jadams and used my $53,000 to fix it up and sell it, he double screws people by taking their money and taking their car also, this is the thrill he gets is by getting twice the amount from people. Im sure the POS i got from roblp was also promised to other people as all his cars are. Roblp has been discovered and exposed thanks to threads like this that have spread the word fast this is why roblp is joining forces with ifabricator (who is a guy that screwed people also and got sued). Now roblp using a different name and website under his girlfriends name, because people are onto him. What kind of sick, twisted mind Roblp has! He is a pure criminal and I mean criminal with bad intentions, someday we will see a post on these forums that roblp was found dead or in jail. The sheer volume of victims and stolen money is going to catch up to him. Count on it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 07:13:54 PM by Fatboyslim »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 11:13:46 AM »
Oh yeah, the site is a fraud. They are at least passing off OEM as replica, using Rob's and INSPIRE's images and maybe others.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:45:27 PM by BigPines »
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 10:53:25 AM »
Just the fact real cars are being portrayed as replicas, is enough of a red flag for me!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 10:46:57 AM »
this picture is of my kit that someone in michigan has. it shows up in the gallery and "about us" section

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:14:20 AM by INSPIREcomposite »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 10:20:56 AM »
I have updated the thread documenting Rob's DBAs & sites: http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=2474

I was going to put this one under "suspected" of being Rob's site until I noticed the term "master mechanic" on the home page. That has always been Rob's signature. I'm almost certain this is his site.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 10:08:32 AM »
Hmmm   i have seen ifabricator on ebay, he sells hinges and and door related parts for replicas.  i was thinking about grabbing some of his stuff, but i might just rethink that one

farmer

Yes Rethink that one!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

farmer

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 21
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 08:23:24 AM »
Hmmm   i have seen ifabricator on ebay, he sells hinges and and door related parts for replicas.  i was thinking about grabbing some of his stuff, but i might just rethink that one

farmer

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 04:59:01 AM »
Btw. I gotta say very unique website name. Lol

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 04:44:04 AM »
That is rob in Arizona.  If u look at the first vid that come out in the main page. It's a reventon. That's robs rev body that he stold from jadamas.
If u look at the vid in the YouTube website then go to see the rest of the vids in the guys account u will see that those are all the robs cars. 
Also the name in the YouTube account is Allen Bookman. Lol