Build Diaries > Reventon

Nice car by roblp640?

<< < (2/5) > >>

redline:
Good eye redhammer, this sure looks like the same Revention that was sold on Ebay by xo22 on Sept 20th for $15,200..Coolidge, AZ

Exact same interior with same blue shift knob and trim,Exhaust tips ect..

Video: http://youtu.be/K7QIDHS6OnQ

william:
I completely understand, this is not the only forums I have been on that people have talked about roblp640 being dirt bag. I wouldn't have bought this car if I had the cash, i just thought it was weird because so many people say he don't build cars he's a fraud etc, than I seen this and had to ask if this was actually his work. I feel really bad for you as I can just feel your pain through your hatred you speak for him.

as for the car being "nice to me" or what not I only thought that because that's the second Reventon kit car I have seen,  after looking at others I quickly realized it's horrible, I'm in the learning stages,  as for this hobby being "big dreams" not at all for me as I have done bigger things and difficult things in life than building a replica lol. I quickly figured out the g24 was not anywhere close to accurate but when first seeing it i thought it was, i can quickly tell the difference in the murcielago body styles now because that's the car I'm most intrigued with.

hopefully one day someone hurts this guy rob because it's ridiculous the stories I hear about him. Thankfully I found this place and all of you people to warn me on day one.

Fatboyslim:
I make a post and delete it then make a post and delete again only cause I feel like I'm harping too much about this guy. Its just that what he did cut so deep i feel like i need to get it out of my system so i dont become a total basket case $53,000 is a huge amount to lose. I only know that rob is a pure criminal he's not on forums to help others or share his building experience he's a predator and he wants only to take as much as he can from anyone he can. He has no concience or remorse he will destroy you in a second if you let him. He has no purpose on this earth other than to live for the moment and party party. You look at his videos and see he's at a lot of wild parties, thats because he loves to party with the younger crowd and enjoys the little fame he created in his town as being a rich famous lamborghini builder. He's a meth using party animal who needs a lot of money to support his "partyking" lifestyle. He's a legend in his own mind. If we could only see and talk to the victim that green POS car belongs to, you would hear a very sad story I'm sure. Hate is a strong word and I don't use it very often but I HATE that roblp! With all sincerity stay away from that man at all costs or you will sure to be another victim. I'm out peace  ::thumbup

SchulzeA:
Here's proof that you can put shiny paint on anything. Guess what's under the paint.

Tallon:
I see a shiny body, that doesn't mean what's under it is a "good car."
He makes them "Look" nice, it's what makes people buy. I'm sure my car would have been done long ago if that was my goal lol
Not that I think it looks good :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version