Author Topic: New and need G28 kit.  (Read 2933 times)

william

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
Re: New and need G28 kit.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 08:01:58 PM »
Boom and shows up!!! Lol the lamborghini on the doorstep had me laughing out loud. Wait, wait I'm n OT supposed be using those words.  "Faker" if you are a kit car builder building a xxxx type of car be sure and know lamborghini has been spotted driving around in adventador police cars pulling over xxxx type replicas so look behind you at all times!!##

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 08:05:45 PM by william »

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 07:53:55 PM »
I will have G28 coupes and roadsters available this summer. No william i didnt drop one on Lambo's doorstep  :P but i am incorporated so im ready for them to waste their time. Anyway jayme from lamborghinireplicasforsale.com has the similar G28 bodies i have, hes a very nice man and honest if you want a quality body look him up. By the way..the molds that mike vetter are offering you i have already put a $2500 deposit on them last year so i hope i get a refund of my deposit if he sells them to you  oh, and stick to a fiero donor trust me on that one... ::thumbup

william

• Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 07:37:14 PM »
A guy name Randy goes by the username "fatboyslim" he sells g28 kits I think. In fact I heard he dropped a g28 kit off  lamborghinis door step once!! Lmao  :LL:

dratts

• Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 04:30:54 PM »
I just saw my hinges from Fiero King wednesday.  Massive, strong, and tight.  I don't know his price since mine was a custom build and purchase.  Give him a call.  I don't think that there is a better or as good set out there.

faker

• Liked: 26
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
New and need G28 kit.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 04:54:53 AM »
Hi I'm new to the forums,  however I am not at all new to kit cars, I plan on starting my first build start of summer.  Unfortunately I have ram into a couple issues finding a kit. I can't seem to find anymore G28 roadster kits, I have been in contact frequently with Mike Vetter and I plan to purchase his G28 kit, the only problem I find with his kit is the fact that it looks funny, I almost rather a CKI G28 kit, I feel the front bumper looks amazingly acurit,  opposed to the one in the photo.

Unfortunately with the circumstances with CKI that's not a option. Soy first question is do any of you sell a good kit and if you do how can we get a transaction together that works, I'm not sending money or wiring cash, how can we make this work and can you please provide me with images

My other question is directed at donor cars. I used to be a big fan of the Pontiac builds but over the years and after much research,  I am starting to transition to the mr2, I like the fact it's newer,  power steering power breaks etc. Btw great mr2 builds on this website, a guy name "Mitch" has a really nice build. Aside from that I just think it's my best option being that I'm not looking for a bunch of speed and I am very knowledgeable with Toyota as its my family's first choice car for many years as daily driver. But just for good information I wanted to ask people's opinion on this.

Also for anyone who has a kit for sell,  please list everything your kit comes with, any extra incentives would be nice or may entice me to pickup on yours is a bonus.  I will also be needing a good set of door hinges, if I could possibly be directed to anyone who makes a good set without slop that would be great. I have so many questions but for now that should cover the basics.  I look forward to being a part of your online community.  Thanks Jeff.