Author Topic: any info about this company  (Read 1500 times)

gelage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: any info about this company
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 01:35:55 AM »
Thanks all, can anyone gave me advice about 3d file, where I can found it and price... Good quality aventador 3d plan for CNC machine.

Jesse102

• Liked: 8
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 05:27:25 PM »
masonary car is a scam do not send them any money they tryed get me  if you looking to buy one built my advise find one you like,drive or fly out see it in person,,,,, drive,,,,,,, it,,, i bought one that but didnt drive it only around storage shelter cause it wasnt insured when got it on the road the trans was shot lesson learned

gelage

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 08:17:42 PM »
Thanks  :notworthy
As I see its better find 3D plans for CNC and start build aventador). Is it possible find any good ready aventador 3d plans for this?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 08:25:53 PM by gelage »

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 08:16:27 PM »
Lets not forget to add Robslp640 to the "do not entertain" list.. God forbid if you ever call that dude your toast.  ::thumbup

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 08:09:39 PM »
they are a scam.  stay away.  The same crooks that use the name Superreplicas, Las Vegas Replicas, and many other names.  Seriously, you think it's possible to make a replica that looks that good and have a custom chassis and V12 BMW engine for $20,000?  All those pics you see on their website are of real Lambos and Ferraris.  Also, they steal other peoples pics that are building cars and use them as their own.  they get unsuspecting people to give them down payments on these dreams and just take the money.  The US law can't do anything to them b/c they are in Panama.   

gelage

any info about this company
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 07:59:49 PM »
Hello anyone have  any info abiut this company? Is this real and what about quality? http://mansorycars.com/index.php