Build Diaries > Reventon

Reventon project

(1/3) > >>

Blue knight:
Hey dratts, thanks for your advice... You are probably right about 600 plus horsepower in fiero frame, if you are not racing the car in professional track than it's not really conducive. Not to mention the expenses for that setup like that.  However, think that keeping it real between 400-500 horsepower is in a respectable neighborhood I'm comfortable with. You don't want to be stopped at traffic light next to Mini Cooper and the Cooper overtakes your Lambo when. The light turns green!!!!!!  Lol

dratts:

--- Quote from: Blue knight on January 29, 2015, 02:25:04 PM ---Dratts thank you for input but what do you mean by "overkill"?

--- End quote ---
I mean that the stock 300 hp is more than adequate My turbo kit is supposed to provide 640 hp at the crank although I haven't dynoed it yet.  I only went for the turbo for giggles and to match the hp of a real Murcielago.  I wouldn't say don't do it, just that you can have lots of fun with a stock one and you still have a modern aluminum V8 with the sound that goes along with it.

Blue knight:
Dratts thank you for input but what do you mean by "overkill"?

dratts:
Fiero King makes engine mounts, low alternator mounts and wiring harnesses.  I have a turbo on mine but it's overkill.

eddie:
Will this ls4 set up give you  500 at d wheels?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version