For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts For Sale

GAS CAPS!!!

<< < (5/6) > >>

Purple LP670 SV:
Just so it is known these are molded over a brand new Stant fuel cap for guaranteed fitment and the upper portion is molded from an OEM Murcielago fuel cap! If there is interest I can make a 100% OEM copy as well but not sure there will be any buyers there!

Thanks!

Tallon:
Nice job!
Always thought most caps were universal :S I use an audi cap on my honda :P

autopro:
Ok, the filler neck I am using is from a 2000 Chevy S10 truck.  I'll take the inner fuel door area and one of those rings as well please.  I already have a gas lid so I don't need one of those.  I'll send you the $235.00 here this morning!  ::beers

lp670mike:
Awesome! I will definitely be ordering a cap. I just need to make sure I am gonna use the mr2 cap and filler neck first. Nice work.

Purple LP670 SV:
AutoPro, I am charging $100 shipped in the US for my Gas Caps, they are from an OEM cap and made to fit whatever filler neck you have! Unless you buy a Murcielago fuel filler neck an OEM cap will not work!  I do have a few more rings if people are interested $35.00 shipped. I could possibly make more of those as well, and yes I am able to mold the inner fuel door area for all the G28 guys out there that would like to make there fuel doors more OEM $100 shipped. Also have fuel doors for sale for $50 shipped!

Schulzea, let me know when you are ready and I'll make you one as soon as I can!!!

Tusabes, Ummmm this is the LAMBOclone lol!!! I have not thought of that yet but may consider doing Ferrari ones down the road for now I've got these and that is it! Sorry!

(Picture of OEM below)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version