Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

Randy Flores aka fatboyslim

(1/4) > >>

No Bull:
Please resolve your issues by email and remember that you can always take it to court.  Both sides have been heard and Randy (Fatboyslim) has deleted his posts himself (his choice).

Please don't start another thread regarding these particular issues. 

Once both parties have contacted me to remove the thread I will, otherwise it's Rodrieguz's right to post feedback regarding something that he's provided proof for.  We've all read the feedback so posting more at this point serves no purpose.

This is now a LOCKED TOPIC.

Chris

rodrieguz:
Clearly this dude is off the ticker....  where is the rest of the engine outside of the intake?????

This has been Randy's attitude the whole time. ::salute

btw rodrieguz is my middle name  ::salute

rodrieguz:
Well looks like you can't run your business correctly because you're online as much as me.    Truth is My job affords  me free time to call out fonny people like you.

A FEW POSTS BACK I SAID I CANCELLED YOUR PAYMENT AND SENT THE MONEY TO THE SHIPPER SO HE WOULD HAVE LEVERAGE OVER YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING COMPLETELY DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH.

come up with something new!!!   Keep it up and soon as I get home I'll post your texts so the real you can shine buddy!  Then dude say we can handle this privately yeah right when you've not been realistic.  You borderlined called me names that are in no way my character and borderline racist

Tusabes:
Fatboyslim,  two separate buyers have already said they had a bad transaction with you . That v12 clearly has much more than just the intake taken off it

You clearly did a bait and switch which is a scam and also a crime. Then you try to blame the buyers saying they should have come personally to see what they are buying. That's not always possible in long distance transactions . When you post pictures advertising what you are selling it better be the exact same thing they are buying otherwise that's fraud because they are relying on those pictures.  If they had flown out and saw what you were selling was different than your pictures would you have refunded them all the money they paid you? No there just would have been an argument which could get violent . It's much better they sent a shipper. For both parties involved . Otherwise someone may have gotten hurt.

If it was just one transaction that went bad I could give you the benefit of the doubt but seeing as how both your buyers of your projects got scammed we can only conclude you are the problem , and the pictures prove you were not trustworthy

rodrieguz:
http://youtu.be/9XBSrM_Vnz8

mind you this was suppose to be a complete setup with
all exterior fiberglass parts
headlights
gauges
front bumper
brake rotors
complete engine
all badges
rear glass missing
the rear wing is also m.i.a.
The list goes on.....   now had Randy would've said look this is what you're going to get and I agreed then we wouldn't have a problem.  If 14k or 10k was spent on this mess I swear dude got took worse than me.

how could anything be handle privately when you still refuse to own up to anything and say how you feel like I talked bad to you.  I'm done with this it's over now if you make good on anything good if not o well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version