Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

Randy Flores aka fatboyslim

<< < (2/4) > >>

eddie:
I'm not taking sides here, Randy bought some parts from me all went good.
Rod I know him for long time and we keep phoning each other often re how to
About my  build.  he's a religious man and I never hear him say one swear word. Always help full with anything .hes respected member on Kitcentral and no one had any beef about him Chill and talk to each other with respect and  come to conclusion .

SchulzeA:
Randy, you are way out of line. I seen the screen shots of the text conversation between you two. I've met Rodney and have spoken with him for a while. In no way has he ever acted like these names you keep calling him. And really, "drug dealer "ghetto type dude"!? You made a deal and didn't finish your end of it. You may not be a scammer but you're certainly dishonest. You keep complaining about how you had to take your wife and child half way across the state but what in the world does that have to do with anything? That's your own personal issue. You complain that the shipper didn't give you the correct date and time of arrival down to the minute but I've seen a lot of cars shipped and the shipper can't tell you an exact time. Keep in mind that your car isn't the only stop along the trip. Yes I understand it makes it difficult to arrange things with the added burden of the car being so far away from your home.
It seems to me that you thought the deal was done once your received the money. That you would just stand back while a crew of guys did all the work. If that's the case, you should have made those details clear when you closed the deal. If you had to work your butt off to load the car and Rodney was rude, OH WELL! Get the car loaded and be done with it. The buyer being a jerk doesn't give you the right to short him parts or send something unlike how it was described (engine). You've always seemed like a good guy on the forum, I'm shocked things turned out this way as I read your posts calling Rodney names over and over. What a shame.

rodrieguz:

this is what he the engine was said to be

rodrieguz:

Here you can clearly see the water line where we dumped the water out.  This was the box of engine parts I'm suppose to put the engine back together with

this is a pic my shipper took when he saw what was suppose to be a complete engine

rodrieguz:
If you schedule a pickup on Friday then at the last minute tell the guy you can't come till Sunday, hang out and go visit some pawn shops are something what do you expect to happen.  I'm just lucky he was smart enough to say Hey Rod it'll cost  you more money to fly out here I'll stay here and deal with this guy.  It takes a stand up guy to say and do that.  So yes I paid for his hotel you were the delay and reason Don't you think the ethical thing to do would be to help cover an unexpected cost due to you not doing what you said. 
You still haven't said what name I called you while you were so called helping load my stuff.  I didn't and you know it, you couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.  Up until you got paid it was all good.  You Rod don't worry and sent thank you's. Now all of a sudden you flip the scrip because you sold false hopes.

not once have you explained why you didn't send all the stuff we agreed on, you didn't explain why you said Friday pickup wasn't a problem.   You haven't explained why your ad says v12 engine included when it was clearly a v12 boat anchor.   Who new you worked across the state and drove several hours.   Who cares you drove across country to get a car.  Tell me something that really matters here.

You may as well go all out with the black comments of me and say what you really want to say.  Funny thing is people can see right through you Ratboyscam!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version