Author Topic: Randy Flores aka fatboyslim  (Read 9636 times)

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Re: Randy Flores aka fatboyslim
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 09:59:30 PM »
Please resolve your issues by email and remember that you can always take it to court.  Both sides have been heard and Randy (Fatboyslim) has deleted his posts himself (his choice).

Please don't start another thread regarding these particular issues. 

Once both parties have contacted me to remove the thread I will, otherwise it's Rodrieguz's right to post feedback regarding something that he's provided proof for.  We've all read the feedback so posting more at this point serves no purpose.

This is now a LOCKED TOPIC.

Chris

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 02:33:09 PM »
Clearly this dude is off the ticker....  where is the rest of the engine outside of the intake?????

This has been Randy's attitude the whole time. ::salute

btw rodrieguz is my middle name  ::salute

rodrieguz

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 02:09:05 PM »
Well looks like you can't run your business correctly because you're online as much as me.    Truth is My job affords  me free time to call out fonny people like you.

A FEW POSTS BACK I SAID I CANCELLED YOUR PAYMENT AND SENT THE MONEY TO THE SHIPPER SO HE WOULD HAVE LEVERAGE OVER YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING COMPLETELY DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH.

come up with something new!!!   Keep it up and soon as I get home I'll post your texts so the real you can shine buddy!  Then dude say we can handle this privately yeah right when you've not been realistic.  You borderlined called me names that are in no way my character and borderline racist

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »
Fatboyslim,  two separate buyers have already said they had a bad transaction with you . That v12 clearly has much more than just the intake taken off it

You clearly did a bait and switch which is a scam and also a crime. Then you try to blame the buyers saying they should have come personally to see what they are buying. That's not always possible in long distance transactions . When you post pictures advertising what you are selling it better be the exact same thing they are buying otherwise that's fraud because they are relying on those pictures.  If they had flown out and saw what you were selling was different than your pictures would you have refunded them all the money they paid you? No there just would have been an argument which could get violent . It's much better they sent a shipper. For both parties involved . Otherwise someone may have gotten hurt.

If it was just one transaction that went bad I could give you the benefit of the doubt but seeing as how both your buyers of your projects got scammed we can only conclude you are the problem , and the pictures prove you were not trustworthy

rodrieguz

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2015, 01:12:03 PM »

mind you this was suppose to be a complete setup with
all exterior fiberglass parts
headlights
gauges
front bumper
brake rotors
complete engine
all badges
rear glass missing
the rear wing is also m.i.a.
The list goes on.....   now had Randy would've said look this is what you're going to get and I agreed then we wouldn't have a problem.  If 14k or 10k was spent on this mess I swear dude got took worse than me.

how could anything be handle privately when you still refuse to own up to anything and say how you feel like I talked bad to you.  I'm done with this it's over now if you make good on anything good if not o well

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 11:35:41 AM »
I'm not taking sides here, Randy bought some parts from me all went good.
Rod I know him for long time and we keep phoning each other often re how to
About my  build.  he's a religious man and I never hear him say one swear word. Always help full with anything .hes respected member on Kitcentral and no one had any beef about him Chill and talk to each other with respect and  come to conclusion .

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 10:39:13 AM »
Randy, you are way out of line. I seen the screen shots of the text conversation between you two. I've met Rodney and have spoken with him for a while. In no way has he ever acted like these names you keep calling him. And really, "drug dealer "ghetto type dude"!? You made a deal and didn't finish your end of it. You may not be a scammer but you're certainly dishonest. You keep complaining about how you had to take your wife and child half way across the state but what in the world does that have to do with anything? That's your own personal issue. You complain that the shipper didn't give you the correct date and time of arrival down to the minute but I've seen a lot of cars shipped and the shipper can't tell you an exact time. Keep in mind that your car isn't the only stop along the trip. Yes I understand it makes it difficult to arrange things with the added burden of the car being so far away from your home.
It seems to me that you thought the deal was done once your received the money. That you would just stand back while a crew of guys did all the work. If that's the case, you should have made those details clear when you closed the deal. If you had to work your butt off to load the car and Rodney was rude, OH WELL! Get the car loaded and be done with it. The buyer being a jerk doesn't give you the right to short him parts or send something unlike how it was described (engine). You've always seemed like a good guy on the forum, I'm shocked things turned out this way as I read your posts calling Rodney names over and over. What a shame.

rodrieguz

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 10:37:12 AM »

this is what he the engine was said to be

rodrieguz

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 10:34:53 AM »

Here you can clearly see the water line where we dumped the water out.  This was the box of engine parts I'm suppose to put the engine back together with

this is a pic my shipper took when he saw what was suppose to be a complete engine

rodrieguz

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 10:19:02 AM »
If you schedule a pickup on Friday then at the last minute tell the guy you can't come till Sunday, hang out and go visit some pawn shops are something what do you expect to happen.  I'm just lucky he was smart enough to say Hey Rod it'll cost  you more money to fly out here I'll stay here and deal with this guy.  It takes a stand up guy to say and do that.  So yes I paid for his hotel you were the delay and reason Don't you think the ethical thing to do would be to help cover an unexpected cost due to you not doing what you said. 
You still haven't said what name I called you while you were so called helping load my stuff.  I didn't and you know it, you couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.  Up until you got paid it was all good.  You Rod don't worry and sent thank you's. Now all of a sudden you flip the scrip because you sold false hopes.

not once have you explained why you didn't send all the stuff we agreed on, you didn't explain why you said Friday pickup wasn't a problem.   You haven't explained why your ad says v12 engine included when it was clearly a v12 boat anchor.   Who new you worked across the state and drove several hours.   Who cares you drove across country to get a car.  Tell me something that really matters here.

You may as well go all out with the black comments of me and say what you really want to say.  Funny thing is people can see right through you Ratboyscam!

rodrieguz

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 09:52:02 AM »
Show me were I called you a name first?  Prove it!  Not once did I call you a name or disrespect you until you called me names and went all bizerk on my driver.  Dude your comments clearly show you have no valid argument only to try to deflame me for speaking the truth about you.

Man you lie so much.  You never had the door glass or parts in front of Ron.  It was only after you found out he was holding your remaining $700 that you decided to get some stuff together.  If all what you say is true then why did this pickup have to carry on until the next morning.  Dude showed up with a trailer well pre pared but you didn't want to help the guy load the stuff.  You know whats funny is when we unloaded the chassis within 15 min.  We did the smart thing like I told you to do.  Take everything off the chassis body misc parts etc.  Then just lift and push the chassis on the trailer but no you didn't want to help.  Why would I spend an extra 1100 on a trailer I couldn't use.  I was only considering buying it because you left Ron no choice as to help him load up.  You're a lazy retard, always making excuses, feel sorry for me cause Rod asked me for some parts and I feel disrespected joke of a guy.  I'm done for now later I'll post some proof

PROVE TO ME WHEN I CALLED YOU OUT YOUR NAME.  IF ASKING FOR PARTS IS CALLING YOU THEN YOU LOONEY AS THEY COME.

nickmkk

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 08:53:39 AM »
I will say that I think I got a good deal despite the fact that you did stretch the truth about some things, minor as they may be.  I'm not going to go on about this and further bash you because you did give me a good deal.  You didn't have to stretch the truth about the minor things though, I would have bought the car anyway.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:01:13 AM by nickmkk »

rodrieguz

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 07:12:17 AM »
Randy you're nothing but an egotistical maniac, all speak is sorrow so people will fill sorrow for you.  At the end of the day you flaked on the deal.  Made a million excuses, went all loco, and do nothing but whine for folks to feel sorrow for you.  Show me a deal you did that was satisfactory to both parties.  I'll be your pimp and drug dealer cause obviously that's all you can come up with.  You may as well go all out if that's the case.

yada yada I've never seen a seller than sells something and don't want to help load it.  Ron said you watched while him and the other guy did all the work.  Complaining about bad knees but in the same breath saying you loaded you own stuff.  Man get real and speak the truth instead of trying slide in them pointless drug dealer/pimp blows.
not once have you told me before I posted here when you would ship the remainder of the parts and why you didn't send everything at once.
How you posted a the v12 engine you bought from fatbusa was included in this sale but failed to mention your tore it all down.  No parts no bokts to even consider putting it back together.  Explain how the prts you did ship were full of water.  Explain why you didn't want the shipper in your shop to help you get all the parts.  Explain why everything was all good with you till I decided not to buy your junky trailer you claim to have paid 1400 for but reality it's not worth 400.   Explain how in one post on here you say you paid 14k for this stuff and in other threads you paid 10k.  Explain why you tell me and the shipper the kit can be picked up anytime.  We give you a date of friday and you don't show up till Sunday evening right before dark.  Explain why you only been around for a short while but yet had so many bad dealings with none being your fault. 
At the end of the day I paid you what you asked and you didn't fulfill your end of the deal...explain that!!!!

You can't explain anything, your poor excuse resorts to name calling or begging for a thank you.  Like I told you before I'll thank you when you make good and apologize until then keep waiting.  You fit right up there with all the guys in this hobby who came, scammed, cried and then got lost.

further more explain how you run a successful business but owe IRS, explain how you do heating and cooling but can't weld. Explain how you cried cause you couldn't get your money because your liscense suspended.  I offered to send your cash through paypal or a bank transfer but no you did want that paper trail.   

rodrieguz

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 12:09:52 AM »
I'll have Ron join this forum just so he can tell the people what he told me about you.  What a joke and a waste.

somebody send me a text to post pics on my behalf and I'll show  you what fatboyslim is all about dude tried to tell me you only paid 2500 so basically be happy with what you got.  Well the deal was for your whole project you posted the price not me then through it up in my face a million times.  Any customer expects to get what they paid for no matter the cost.

Items we agreed you had that I didn't recieve

complete v12 engine
headlights
all exterior badges
exterior thumb push buttons
front bumper
Rear taillight bezels etc.   

You told me every part you had in your pics and fatbusa orginal sail ad was included.  Then you flaked and said you have to find these parts and You would ship them.  Well you can't say I didn't pay you now can you.   Had Ron not have had your cash you would've never gave up what you did. 

rodrieguz

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 12:07:14 AM »
Really Randy,  soon as I get a moment I will screenshot all our texts.  First off I sent you cash through walmart cause it was the quickest way.  You can only 900 at a time.   I sent you your money promptly all within one week making a payment every other day.  Tell the folks why I had to go cancel your last payment.  YOU LEFT IT SITTING AT WALMART FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND ASKED MY SHIPPER TO GET IT FOR YOU!!!!   After you disrespected me I had know choice but to cancel the payment and I sent the money to my shipper so he could pay you once he received the bulk of the items.    I'm an a hole because I paid a shipper to load a car for me that your lazzy but didn't bother to help the guy load.  When we set up shipping for Friday you made every excuse in the book to me and my shipper mind you your story was different to both of us.  Mske a long story short this fluke of a guy had my shipper wait around 3 days for the kit then shows up on a Sunday evening around 4 to release the car then tell him he had only so much time to get loaded.  What a jerk , then you cursed the shipper out and told him to get the f out of your shop and wouldn't load all the stuff in one day.  At that point is when Ron (SHIPPER) said Rod this guy got your cash and he don't give a rats butt about how you get your stuff.  At that point I decided to cancel the payment and resend to Ron so he would have some sort of leverage over this fonny guy.  One time you didn't get your cash on the day I said because we had a snow storm here and I plow snow for the city and my kid did have a game that following nite.  However I called you and made good within a day.
I called this guy bipolar cause one minute he was sending me texts pics on the progress next second he's going off about how he's being disrespected cause I asked for all parts at one time.  Then this jerk tells my shipper he doesn't Care how much it costs to ship anything extra cause he ain't paying for it.   Then on top of how you treated my shipper you call him a 100x on his way back to st.louis to buy your other car.  Stop making excuses and being so irresponsible to your customers.
Fatboyslim had the nerve to get mad at me because I hired a shipper to pick up the kitand I personally didn't drive all the way to Washington to do it my self.  Well hot darn that's what the shipping industry is for to keep people that can pay from driving across country for 10x the price.