Author Topic: Chip Foose warning!  (Read 9445 times)

Peggyontherunireland

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
Re: Chip Foose warning!
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 05:13:33 AM »
We should all pay them a visit down on Panama a sort them out once and for all  ::bounce

madmods

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 04:55:30 AM »
Has anybody noticed that Rither Sanchez might be a deaf mute? he has no f***ing ideal whats going on, and all his pics he has a thumbs up photo. He just might be the fall guy!!!  It's like hey get that a-hole to stand up next to that ferrari at the dealer so I can take pics. Ive never heard him talk. He looks as dumb as a bag of rocks.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:15:26 AM by No Bull »
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

madmods

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 06:37:57 AM »
Yea the videos the best!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

SchulzeA

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 02:06:58 AM »
Then they have some fat guy with dreads rapping in front of super replicas with a couple of hookers. [/url]

Man that's funny! "you can own.... Your own.... Replica lambo"

madmods

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 11:09:09 PM »
Wow, thats crazy. I saw the video they (SR) made with Chip in it, and it just irrates me that they will stoop to any level to scam someone. It wasn't like they had the footage with him and decided to incorporate it in a new video, the whole purpose of them going to the event that Chip was at was to shoot footage for their video.
They're gonna mess with the wrong person one day, someone who wont settle for just writing a letter about them  ::thumbup

Whats funny is that 50cent had a concert in panama so they claim he went down there to visit super replicas and feature film of his grey lambo and will castro from unique whips. Then they have some fat guy with dreads rapping in front of super replicas with a couple of hookers. Ive also seen them using westcoast customs names now. I don't know if its a smart thing to f with Ryan at westcoast. You could end up dead messing with his business!!!
Famous 50 Cent Visits Super Replicas sells cars to famous musicians and athletes (The video's owner prevents external embedding)
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 10:37:31 PM »
If chip is smart he will connect up with lamborginis trademark lawyers and out these scammers out of business once and for all

Murci-Me

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »
Wow, thats crazy. I saw the video they (SR) made with Chip in it, and it just irrates me that they will stoop to any level to scam someone. It wasn't like they had the footage with him and decided to incorporate it in a new video, the whole purpose of them going to the event that Chip was at was to shoot footage for their video.
They're gonna mess with the wrong person one day, someone who wont settle for just writing a letter about them  ::thumbup

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 10:58:23 AM »
I think that there is a special place in hell for people like this and the unfortunate thing is, it's probably an executive position down there.   >:(

Chris

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 09:51:08 AM »
Agreed

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 09:23:13 AM »
It's amazing he hasn't posted this awhile ago ::scratch
Glad he said something, though
It's sick what sr is doing
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:28:37 AM by Tallon »

madmods

Chip Foose warning!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »
Chip put this up on his website last week:

SUPERREPLICAS WARNING
September 5, 2012

I'd like to take some time here on our official blog to warn our fans, and really anyone involved in the automotive industry, about a company called Super Replicas which has been infringing on our trademarks and our intellectual property.  It is unfortunate that I am required to take such action but I want it to be known to all that we are in no way associated with Super Replicas or any of the various entities they operate under such as Top Gear Reproductions and SR Foose Kits.

Again, myself Chip Foose and my company Foose Design are in no way affiliated with Super Replicas and never have been.  If you go to their websites you will likely find pictures of me and videos that have been poorly edited in order to fool people into thinking I have an affiliation with them.  Most noticeable is a video in which a Mr. Rither Sanchez claims that I came to Panama for a business meeting with Super Replicas and includes images of myself and Mr. Sanchez.  All of these images were taken from an event in Panama I made an appearance at on behalf of my longtime sponsor, BASF Automotive Refinish Paints.  Mr. Sanchez waited in the autograph lines that were open to the public just like everyone else.  He shot video and edited it in an attempt to make it seem as though we are connected.  Again, we are not.  You will never find any footage of me promoting, endorsing or otherwise advocating Super Replicas because it does not exist.

Numerous lies and misrepresentations can be found on their associated sites.  They claim my name is Samuel Foose Jr., it is not.  They also use pictures of my father and work associates, like Charley Hutton, and claim they are also involved; they are of course not.  Perhaps most disturbing to me and my family is their use of imagery of my sister Amy who passed away from Progeria and their claims to donate proceeds to children with terminal illnesses.

Please do not be fooled by Super Replicas, their lies and their untruths.  Foose is not involved with this company and never would be.  I have spent a lifetime working on vehicles and I love what I do.  It is a shame to see someone attempt to take that and use it for their own shameless endeavors.

You can always reach out to us on our facebook page and on our twitter account if you ever have any questions relative to myself, Chip Foose, or my company, Foose Design. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we appreciate your support.

Thank you

-CHIP
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640