Author Topic: Prova Frame and Registration Issue  (Read 572 times)

MarkP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Prova Frame and Registration Issue
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 01:17:22 PM »
Hi Team,

Thanks for the reply. I just need some registration papers of any 1992 lambo replica that was registered anywhere in the world - not an original, just a copy. That is literally all I need!

Can anybody help me here?

Thanks

Neils88

• Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023, 11:39:46 AM »
Are you trying to register the replica as a real lambo? As Lambo2005 mentioned, your post is a little bit cryptic. Not sure where you are registering it, but most places only care about who made the body kit and when it was made. There shouldn't be any reference to the car it is trying to replicate.

MarkP

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 08:08:09 AM »
Hi there - I have just sent you a PM.

Car is being built/restored. It was registered before in 1992 but I lost all documentation.

Lambo2005

• Liked: 8
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 10:04:44 AM »
You cannot register it here. 1)Where is here?  You need to show that your kit was registered somewhere? I'm really confused by your question.
2) is the car complete?  3)Did you build it or did you buy it already complete? 4)Do you have a title for the donor or anything used?
In order to help you really need to have more information.
Rob-Diablo D&R kit

MarkP

Prova Frame and Registration Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 10:03:49 PM »
Hi there!!!

I am building a 1992 Prova Coutach replica and I have dreamt about this for basically my entire life. Now the problem is: I cannot register it here unless I show that this 1992 Prova has been registered on the road (anywhere in the world) in 1992 (I am somewhat flexible on the date here).

So I just need a copy of any registration document that states that the car was registered first in 1992 (or any year) of any Countach replica (ideally saying "Prova" somewhere on the document, but this is not a must) with some frame number. I dont even need the original, just a copy.

I know that you would have to get out of your way here but I would really appreciate some help here. It needs to state a frame number and it does not matter what country the registration document is from.