Author Topic: New member here!!  (Read 3835 times)

jfalbino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: New member here!!
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 09:15:34 AM »
Believe me. If you knew how pedantic I am, you wouldnt worry!! Lol  I am, and have been doing research for quite some time now. Ive been researching all available kits pertaining to lambos, engine swap info, wiring, etc. I decided on either a Diablo, or a Murcielago. Leaning more towards the latter. I had found one I wanted, but sadly, it was sold so I am actively searching for another. With nice weather here, sales of projects will probably be slower but when winter comes, im hoping that one will pop up. Ill be on the hunt for something as close to complete as possible in the mean time. I shall continue doing my homework until that happy day arrives, and am waiting patiently!!

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 10:43:51 AM »
Welcome, JF.  Like AB said, lots of info on here.  If you can't find it after using the "search" option, just ask.  Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

jfalbino

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 09:19:02 AM »
I saw that.  Hopefully we will be able to get some wrench time in once I make my purchase. Hope you like BBQ!!!

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 10:35:55 PM »
I'm in the va beach area and get to the Carolina regularly

jfalbino

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 06:36:40 PM »
Ill be moving back east in July or so.  Ill be in the carolinas so, anyone out that way if you want to stop by for a beer when I get out there, it would be great to have you. And if I find one that needs an engine swap.  FREE beer to anyone that helps!! :-)

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 06:32:07 PM »
Hello everyone!! I wanted to Introduce myself.  Im not new anymore, but I dont post alot yet. I have been a fan of kitcars since the IFG and Demetrios days, and always had my heart set on owning one one day.  I may be in the market in the next couple of years, and my dream is to have either a Diablo, Murcie, Reventon, or Aventador replica.  I dont know alot about welding, or anything, but I am mechanically inclined.  I still want to find one that has little or nothing needed to be done. I am hoping for a 3800SC, or a V-8.  I would like to have a longitudinal mounted engine, and I am always looking on here for ideas, info, and to check out all the awesome projects that are going on by all of you. I hope to one day post on here the photos of my purchase, and When I do get it, I hope there will be members near me, so that we can make a day/weekend out of cruising.  Thanks for allowing me to be a member here!!!
Hello jfalbino welcome here on lamboclone i was work in the year of 1994 for IFG in the project named phantom im remember my oldschool times with my first design replica maybe i know you..yo trabaje con Ray el dueƱo de ifg conservo conmigo muchos recuerdos de aquellos maravillosos aƱos si tu trabajaste con ray en ifg quizas te conoci la verdad he buscado esa compaƱia y ya no la he encontrado por lo menos como era..y pues bienvenido eres aqui.
Jose

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 01:25:36 PM »
welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of information and help here

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 08:41:07 AM »
Welcome aboard!  As you will find out the forum can answer a lot of questions and solve a lot of problems for your future quest on buying a replica.  Don't forget to ask first where all willing to help out the best we can.  Good Luck!

rodrieguz

• Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 06:13:05 AM »
Welcome to the forums. 

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 03:08:09 PM »
Welcome ! Where are you located ? Chances are some of us will be near you
 I'm in Northern California SF area.

Buying a running driving car is typically the cheapest way in, rather then starting from scratch , and you can tweak it to your desires as they all need work

lambocars

• Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 09:44:21 AM »
hola jose...yo tengo un proyecto empezado que te puede interesar,basicamente solo falta la parte mecanica,seia un chasis tubular rodante y un cuerpo oem de murcielago

jfalbino

New member here!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 03:14:18 AM »
Hello everyone!! I wanted to Introduce myself.  Im not new anymore, but I dont post alot yet. I have been a fan of kitcars since the IFG and Demetrios days, and always had my heart set on owning one one day.  I may be in the market in the next couple of years, and my dream is to have either a Diablo, Murcie, Reventon, or Aventador replica.  I dont know alot about welding, or anything, but I am mechanically inclined.  I still want to find one that has little or nothing needed to be done. I am hoping for a 3800SC, or a V-8.  I would like to have a longitudinal mounted engine, and I am always looking on here for ideas, info, and to check out all the awesome projects that are going on by all of you. I hope to one day post on here the photos of my purchase, and When I do get it, I hope there will be members near me, so that we can make a day/weekend out of cruising.  Thanks for allowing me to be a member here!!!

Jose