For Sale / Wanted > Original Parts For Sale

Gallardo OEM Alcantar seats

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tallon:
That looks nice I wouldn't mind that in the murcie

lambo_sam:
Sorry I thought those were actual seats for sale, my bad! Hey Cliff!, you are the man!! I finally got to install my upper interior parts, and they fit great! Thank you.

No Bull:
Cliff,

I can show you how to post pictures when you have some time.

Chris

cliffs custom fab:
yes i make seats, i got a hold of a set that was burnt and copied them hole for hole, part for part. i sell them for 800 a set. or free with a chassis purchase. they are truly worth it. you will gain 3-4 inches of head room over the standard seats (fiero or aftermarket). im building a set for total performance now, tommy has plans on making the foam for them. im not sure how much that will cost but im interested to see how they turn out. however i have been considering on not making them anymore. they cost me almost as much to make as to what i sell them for. and apparently to most the head room and the spot on look, feel, and function is not worth the extra cost over the standard seat. when i get toms seats done i will take some new pics and try to figure out how to post them. i actualy have a ton of stuff i would like to to post pics of just not sure how.

cliff

No Bull:
I think that Cliff from Cliffs Customs was offering OEM style seat frames for a Murci.  I've seen pictures of his welding work and it appears to be top notch.

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version