How To - Tips > Exterior - Trim

LP 670 Headlight rings?...

(1/5) > >>

autopro:
Thanks madmods, actually one of them already come with halo's on them.  I can't remember if it's the P1 or P6's but I think they would look pretty good.  I've seen several kits for the OEM lambo's on ebay so I imagine quite a few people do as you say.

madmods:
Beautiful  work autopro!  Would adding halo or angel/devil lights ruin the look? Everybody wants to build the perfect replica, but real owners change out parts, rims, exhaust, modify, etc.

autopro:

--- Quote from: madmods on August 07, 2015, 11:40:53 PM ---Cool, thanks man. If you can or have a pic from the back. Curious on how you mounted the projectors in the rear. Mine were epoxied.

--- End quote ---

Here are some pictures of mine, I am also using the P1 and P6 lights.  For the pen light on the side you can use a glass tube from a cigar, some come with them and you can just cut it down.

notnilc20:
Hey Mike, any updates on those Headlight rings? Just curious.

notnilc20:

--- Quote from: madmods on August 07, 2015, 11:40:53 PM ---Cool, thanks man. If you can or have a pic from the back. Curious on how you mounted the projectors in the rear. Mine were epoxied.

--- End quote ---
I can't get to the backside without taking the wheel well and wheel off. I may be able to stick my hand under the hood and get a pic of it blind like that but i'll try tomorrow. Here is a couple pics of my lights on and off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version