Build Diaries > Aventador

NSR Aventador kit

(1/14) > >>

ncrazyballa:

--- Quote ---NSRdanielson / INSPIREcomposites was banned from this site today.  It was the same person that created two accounts and used them to attack other members.  The attacks appear to be motivated by competition of a similar project and I just don't patience for it. 

Anyone else caught doing this same thing on this site will be banned.  The site is intended for the hobbyist and we share it with the suppliers and entrepreneurs.

Chris

--- End quote ---

no chris. before banning me maybe you should have asked for my side instead of making mindless assumptions. i created different accounts and posted under a different name to avoid problems with  ::LAMBO2. any problems ive had with aventcar i can tell you i was just defending myself against his comments that were direct and passive at my kit. Nor did i go into his thread and make those comments but he did come in mine, but im the one that got banned?

Neils88:

--- Quote from: lambo_sam on August 11, 2016, 10:42:56 PM ---Thanks so much!!, Also I meant to ask any info on the springs as well? I had been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks again.

--- End quote ---

The springs are 375lb Landrum Performance Springs.  I got the front and rear widetrack kits from Arraut Motorsports.

lambo_sam:
Thanks so much!!, Also I meant to ask any info on the springs as well? I had been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks again.

Neils88:

--- Quote from: lambo_sam on August 11, 2016, 07:07:12 PM ---Hi Neils88, I read your other fourm thread, Nice work!, I have an 88 GT as well, can you please tell me the part number for the QA1 front shocks? Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  The box says:  DS402

--- Quote from: Tusabes on August 11, 2016, 07:14:22 PM ---Neil's that is awesome !  Is this the first inspire kit with a build thread ?

--- End quote ---

No...there are a couple of others that I know about...

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18902-venta-r-build.html
http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=3124.0

There is at least one more Inspire build going on, but I don't think they have a build thread.

Tusabes:
Neil's that is awesome !  Is this the first inspire kit with a build thread ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version