Build Diaries > Aventador

NSR Aventador kit

<< < (3/14) > >>

aventcar:
??? 

plans4sale:

--- Quote from: 76mx on September 06, 2015, 10:32:53 AM ---W_H_A_T    A    C_O_N_C_E_P_T.    I    L_I_K_E    I_T.    H_O_W    L_O_N_G    D_O    Y_O_U    T_H_I_N_K    P_L_A_N_S_F_O_R_S_A_L_E    W_I_L_L    B_E    A_B_L_E    T_O    A_B_I_D_E    B_Y    I_T?    J_U_S_T   M_Y    F_E_E_B_L_E    M_I_N_D    A_S_K_I_N_G    A    S_I_M_P_L_E    Q_U_E_S_T_I_O_N.

--- End quote ---
What does this sound like if you turn off the April fools' mode? Repeating the same nonsense and distracting from the topic is exactly what you do now...

76mx:
W_H_A_T    A    C_O_N_C_E_P_T.    I    L_I_K_E    I_T.    H_O_W    L_O_N_G    D_O    Y_O_U    T_H_I_N_K    P_L_A_N_S_F_O_R_S_A_L_E    W_I_L_L    B_E    A_B_L_E    T_O    A_B_I_D_E    B_Y    I_T?    J_U_S_T   M_Y    F_E_E_B_L_E    M_I_N_D    A_S_K_I_N_G    A    S_I_M_P_L_E    Q_U_E_S_T_I_O_N.

plans4sale:

--- Quote from: 76mx on September 05, 2015, 09:59:24 AM ---What a concept! I like it. How long do you think Plansforsale will be able to abide by it? Just my "Feeble Mind" asking a simple question.

--- End quote ---
What do you mean? If you want to be understood exactly, then use exact words.

madmods:
The drama is a distraction and it keeps many people from joining and contributing their ideas here.    When this happens, we are all cheated and that ticks me off!

Chris

A few years ago on Madmechanics I was really getting annoyed with some idiot who bought a 355 completed kit yet he thought he knew it all. He didn't do anything but criticize other peoples build. Got tired of his bs. I had three build threads going on there. I pulled them and removed the pictures. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version